Chapter 8 Bakugou's Start Line and Pokemon's Existence

Everyone had finished their exam but only Midoriya and Pikachu got themselves badly injured during the tests. The rests are completely uninjured apart from exerting their Quirks and Aileen excuses herself to go to the infirmary to heal Midoriya's injury as All Might allowed her by giving her a pass.

"Good work everyone!" All Might congratulated them for their successful first successful combat test. "We didn't have major injuries other than Young Midoriya and Young Pikachu either! Young female Sycamore left early because she offered to heal Young Midoriya by helping Recovery Girl." He explained the blue-haired girl's absence.

"Lucky." Mineta muttered and Gallade narrowed his gaze at the purple ball-haired boy but remained silent.

"You guys took this on seriously! You all did a good job for your first training!" He gives them a thumbs up.

Asui raises her hand. "To have such a proper class after Aizawa-sensei's class... it's kind of anti-climactic." Most of them nodded their heads at her comments about their homeroom teacher.

"We're free to have proper classes, as well!" All Might declared and raising his hands up. "Well then, I must review the results with Young Midoriya and Young Pikachu! Change and return... to the classroom!" He dashed off quickly before anyone could blink.

"All Might's amazing!" Kaminari commented with an awestruck look on his face.

"Why was he in such a hurry?" Ojiro asked curiously.

"So cool..." Mineta muttered.

"Check to Lee-lee after we dress, Gallade?" Ophelia asked the blade Pokemon curiously while holding the usual stiff Meowstic.

"Yeah." The blonde girl and Gallade decided to head first before anyone could ask them questions.

Pokemon Heroes

"How are you feeling, Pikachu?" Aileen asked after she finished healing Midoriya and Pikachu.

"Better and thank you, Aileen-san." Pikachu thanked the blue-haired and eating the poke food from her homemade. "How did you know what I am?"

"That's because I came from our world and Trainer too." Aileen answered truthfully and grabbing one of her Pokeball to call someone. "Gallade is with Ophie so those two might be here soon or not. Here, I'll show you. Sylveon, I choose you!" She throws the ball into the air and the ball opens as it glowed.

"Aileen!" Sylveon greeted her Trainer happily. Sylveon is a quadruped, mammalian Pokemon covered with pale cream-colored fur with pink feet, ears, and tail. It has light blue eyes, long ears with blue interiors and thicker fur, a tiny nose, and two stray tufts of fur on top of its head. There are two bows on its body: one at the base of its left ear and one on its neck. Each bow is pale cream with a pink center and trails a pair of ribbon-like feelers. The feelers are pale cream with light blue tips. Before the tip of each feeler is pink and then a dark blue stripe. It has slender legs with small, three-toed paws and a fluffy, slightly curved tail.

"Your Sylveon is adorable, my dear." Recovery Girl commented as she's one of the staff members who know about Clara, Ophelia and Aileen's situation.

"Hello, I'm Sylveon." Sylveon greeted the elder lady and raises her ribbon-like feelers to wrap around her hand.

"Aren't you the polite one." She chuckled and allowing Sylveon to wrap her hands using her ribbon-like feelers. "Who is she exactly, Aileen?"

"Roto." Aileen called her Pokedex and it pops out from her hidden pockets.

"Sure zztt. Sylveon, the Intertwining Pokemon and an evolved form of Eevee. Sylveon affectionately wraps its ribbon-like feelers around its Trainer's arm as they walk together." Roto showed the picture of Sylveon while explaining the Pokemon.