Chapter 18 Friends Vs Legendaries

"I regret not taking Meowstic with me..." Ophelia whimpered as the regal Pokemon comforted her Trainer.

Serperior sighs heavily. "Ophie... you're strong but no sense of direction." She commented bluntly.

"Mou! It's not my fault that the directions hate me!" Ophelia waves her arms angrily. "I actually thought I'm going to be okay with out him!"

"I stand corrected. You still need Meowstic."

"You're not helping at all, Serperior." Ophelia gives her a pointed look.

"I guess it's normal between you two are arguing for a small little thing." Both of them turn around to face Ruby Witch and Luminous.

"Ruby-sensei and Luminous-sensei!" Ophelia gape in surprise to see the two teachers whereas Serperior simply observes them.

"Please, call us our names, Ambrosius." Ruby Witch smiles softly at them. "I'm Sakurachi Haruka."

"You can call me Tomoyo-sensei since you're a classmate of my nephew." Luminous smiles softly.

Ophelia laughs sheepishly. "Yeah and sorry if I get carried away for you know- nearly beating your nephew up?" Serperior snorts and shook her head.

Luminous chuckled. "You don't have to apologize, Ambrosius-san. In fact, I wanted to say thank you for knocking his senses."

"All I did was a little bit of push and give him a space to sort out his feelings." Ophelia answered truthfully. "Is that why you guys are here to thank me for saving Todoroki-san?"

"Yes and we wished you luck for your final battle." Ruby Witch answered and patting her head. "We're not going to hold you out for long. I'm sure you need time for yourself before the match starts."

"Yeah and Tomoyo-sensei." Luminous is looking at Ophelia curiously. "Don't worry about him, he'll come around." She waves at them and they left.

Luminous smiles softly and wiping her tears. "I easily get emotional when it comes to my family and friends."

Ruby Witch smirked and patted her shoulder. "You're way too soft and-"

"Tomoyo-san and Haruka-san." Both females turned around to face All Might in his skinny form.

"All Might." Ruby Witch greeted the number one hero coldly. "I need to go to the hospital for Recovery Girl's place." She squeezes Luminous's shoulder and left.

All Might sighs sadly and looking at Lumimous. "She still blames me the cause of your mentor's death."

Luminous smiles sadly at him. "All Might, we were there on that incident and the day we failed to save them from his grasps. We couldn't forget the horrors we faced." She grips her elbow with sorrow to recall the pasts. "What I don't understand is how you ended up your marriage. I've seen how much you care and happy for becoming a father."

All Might purse his lips before looking away. "You wouldn't understand, Tomo-"

"Then help me understand!" Tomoyo grasps his arms with a pleading look. "You two are like my parents to me. You guys push me it's okay to fall in love and find a guy who treats you fair."

"Tomoyo-san..."

"I don't blame you for her death because you have a reason." She smiles nervously at him. "I'm not like Haru, Sir Night Eye or your brother-in-law, Hawks, to resent you."

All Might realize something. "You said her death... do you think-"

"Her daughter is alive, All Might." Luminous cried silently in tears. "Haru and I can feel it. She's somewhere out there."