Chapter 23 Fifth Guardian

It's already been 3 days since they begin their internships. Luminous couldn't help but feel amazed by Ophelia's raw hidden talent. In just a small amount of time, Ophelia wields the weapon she wanted and is able to use it correctly. Her fiancée dropped by in the agency to give her a surprise visit. Edgeshot is completely impressed with Ophelia's fighting skills and ability to fight with him.

After their sparring session, Edgeshot compliments Ophelia for her skills and she smiled happily. "Tehee~ thanks, Edgeshot-san! I would thank Luminous-san for helping me train these weapons I wanted." She showed him the naginata in her hand.

Gallade simply shook his head with a smirk. "Now, you're going to be more dangerous now, Ophelia." He commented and crossed his arms. The blade Pokemon wasn't expecting she's into weapons.

"We both know my Quirk is completely useless against a dark-type Pokemon and I need to-" She stopped and looked at Edgeshot nervously.

"It's okay, Amethyst. " He assured them and patted Ophelia's head. "I know about it because Tomoyo told me everything." Luminous told everything of their existence and vowed he would never leak it to anyone.

Both of them are looking at Luminous with a surprising look. "I trust him completely and he has Accelgor."

"I was hoping either you, LaRusso and the Sycamore siblings would accept my agency. You choose them instead." Edgeshot playfully glares at Luminous and she smiled nervously. "You could say that I wanted to know more about them."

"You wouldn't think of us an abomination?" Gallade asked them curiously and catches the heroes off guard. "We're not actually clueless and naive because we know some of them didn't treat us kindly. Hence, even some people are afraid of Pokemon because we're completely from them."

"That is correct. Gallade." The blade Pokemon raises his hand to face another Pokemon in front of them.

It is another Pokemon whose body resembles a golden sword. The edge of the steel blade is white and somewhat serrated near the tip. Where the blade meets the hilt is a single, purple eye with a white slit pupil surrounded by black space. The handle forms a thick, striated spike. Two cloth-like arms emerge from the sides of the hilt. Each arm is primarily black and transitions to a pale purple with a slight swirl pattern at the tip. The sash-like arms split into four tassels at the tips. It always carries an ornate shield in at least one of its arms. The shield is gold and has three brown rings surrounded by black in the middle. It also has a brown rim with three lines radiating toward the center.

"Aegislash!" Ophelia exclaimed in shock and her Pokedex floats out from her hidden pocket.

"Aegislash, the Royal Sword Pokemon. Stories say Aegislash can detect the natural qualities of leadership, recognizing a true king." Her Rotomdex explained and the heroes are surprised to know Aegislash's origin.

"You have to know they never knew our existence until we stumble their world." Aegislash explained calmly and floats right next to Luminous. "Greetings, the mind plate guardian." He bowed down politely at Ophelia.

"Yo-yo-you know about me?" Ophelia asked nervously and noticing the heroes aren't surprised by his formal greetings. "You knew about us?"

"Aegislash and Accelgor told us everything including the guardians." Edgeshot explained calmly. "You could say that both of them have their previous Trainers before."

"You mean-" Gallade gape in surprise and stares at the royal sword Pokemon. "Your previous Trainers are their predecessors!?"

"Indeed." Aegislash nodded his head and examined Ophelia closely. "Hmm... for someone who's the mind plate guardian, you're different, young one." Luminous tilts her head curiously whereas Ophelia gulps. "A powerful one indeed. I can tell you have a lot of potentials within you."