Chapter 15 In Each of Our Hearts

Clara and all her classmates are wearing their respective hero costumes. She's wearing a gold leaf circlet around her head. The top is split into colors of black and white blue stripes. Her mini skirt is pale purple with a gold belt around her waist. She has sleeves robes with a gold bracelet shoulder to support her sleeves as the bottom of them are gold stripes. White long skirt to cover her only backside with gold stripes. White long knee socks with a design that matches the gold stripes as the shoes are made out of armor black and gold shoes. Whenever someone is looking at her, they think of Clara as a goddess hence her hero name exists.

Right next to her is the giant pale blue nine-tailed fox. Its coat is pale blue, and its fur is more flowing and wispier. The tips of its tails and crest, as well as the lower halves of its legs, are white. The crest on its head is longer and its nine tails are less distinct from each other. Finally, it has larger eyes, which are blue, and small tufts of fur in front of its ears.

"Clara?" The blue-haired girl blinks and turning around to face her boyfriend and Tamaki. "You okay? It seems like you're in deep thoughts."

"I just... somehow, I feel uneasy for no reasons, guys." Clara sighs heavily and crossing her arms.

"Yo-yo-you couldn't he-he-help but worry about them." Tamaki suggested and the pale blue nine-tailed fox nodded her head.

"It something else..." Clara trailed off her thoughts and smile slightly. "I'm sure those girls can protect themselves."

"Ye-"

"Woah!"

"A giant eagle!?"

"It's heading this way!"

"Somebody stop that thing!"

Clara blinks and gasps to see Aileen's Pokemon, Braviary. She immediately heads towards the valiant Pokemon and raising her arms to protect him whereas Mirio copied his girlfriend. "Stop! Don't attack him!"

"No one is going to attack him, please." A blonde woman in her mid 20's wearing gold armor, a blue cape, white leather boots and a white-blue skirt with a cross sign in front. "He's not an intruder." She assured them in her usual soft tone.

"Todoroki-sensei is right! He's not the enemy!" Mirio assured them before turning around to face him. "Hey, buddy! How are you?" He asks with his usual happy smile.

"Dreadful." Braviary answered with a grim look on his face. "Aileen and the others are in danger." He ignored their hushed whispers.

A bottle is shaken to reveal Hoopa with a surprising look on his face. "How dangerous are they? I thought they're only doing a rescue training sessions at USJ and nothing else."

"That's the thing." Sighing heavily and stares at them. "They've been ambushed and we need to gather all the teachers and you as well." Braviary needs to gather all the teachers together so Hoopa or Nebby could teleport them to the USJ.

"Everyone are in danger?" The nine-tailed fox stared at the valiant Pokemon with a worried look on her face.

"Yes and that's why we need Hoopa or Nebby." Braviary answered and stares at the blue-haired girl. "Commander asked Iida to inform the principal of this situa-"

"All class has been suspended due to a security breach at USJ! All students must be dismissed now and wait till further announcement. All teachers and Sycamore Clara please proceed to the field." It announced the entire school.

"Deputy Class Rep you're in charge of taking care of your classmate." Todoroki ordered Mirio and he nodded his head.

"Nebby is out because dad needs him." Clara spoke up and stares at their homeroom teacher. "Hoopa is more than enough. We should leave now, Todoroki-sensei."