Chapter 28 Gear Up for Final Exams Part 1

"Have you told Crystal about it?" Clara asked Aileen curiously and puts the cup of tea for her. "Apart from Takamasa lives here longer. Don't you think Crystal should know about it too?"

Aileen hums and silently thanking her sister for the drink.  Crystal's mother is a former fists guardian and she must've taught her two daughters about their responsibilities. Clara made a point to ask Crystal as well. "Crissie's mom is the former Arceus's guardian. I'm sure she would teach them a few things. It won't hurt to ask too."

Clara ruffles her hair softly. "Don't worry too much. It will work out in the end."

Aileen simply smiles before glancing down her paperwork. "Our whole life changed ever since Arceus give us this task."

It feels like yesterday Arceus seeks their help and was transported from another world. A world without Pokemon existence but only Quirks.

"Yeah... some people are beginning to get attached to them." Clara kisses her head. "Don't stay up late, sis."

"I won't." She reassured Clara before finishing her remaining reports.

——————————

"I sensed you met my fellow guardians. How did you feel about them?" Arceus asked the final 18th guardian in front of him.

"They're promising ones." 18th smiles softly as the voice is a soft feminine tone. She's watching them afar to see how they fare and dealing with them. "Mind, splash, fists and meadow guardians experience it before?"

"Indeed they have, 18th." The alpha Pokemon answered. "I saw their past experience and the others informed me. They wouldn't hesitate to get involved and save them."

"You grow fond of them." The alpha Pokemon hums. "However, that mind guardian... I can sense her uniqueness. Do you think..." She trailed off her thoughts and never encounter anyone like her.

"She'll overcome it." Arceus assured her. "She's the first guardian who inherits both abilities."

"Her powers could end her."

"She'll overcome the obstacles she ever faces, 18th."

——————————

"Okay, that's it for class." Aizawa ended his lessons and compiled all their work. "There's only one week left until the final exams." Ophelia secretly smiles in amusement but Meowstic can see through her actions and simply rolls his eyes. "You all are studying properly, right?" He asks them curiously. "I'm sure you already know, but it won't just be a written exam. There's also a practical component. Make sure you train your minds and bodies at the same time. That's all." He leaves the classroom and half of his class are screaming in panic.

"I haven't studied at all!" Kaminari [Rank: 22nd] and Ashido [Rank: 21st] yelled in shock whereas Aileen simply sighs in heavily.

"With the sports festival and internship, I didn't study at all!" Kaminari screamed and holding his head in fear for the upcoming exam.

"It's true that we had one event after another, but..." Tokoyami [Rank: 16th] muttered under his breath and sweat dropping.

"For the midterms, we'd just started school, so they didn't cover much, so I didn't really have a hard time with them, but with the back-to-back events and stuff, the finals will be different..." Sato [Rank: 19th] commented and began to get worried about the incoming exams.

Gallade wasn't expecting some of them are panicking for the incoming exams. "Is-is it really normal for you guys to panic such a small thing?" Gallade [Rank: 8th] muttered under his breath. He doesn't even care about the ranking as long as he maintains the passing grade or even higher.