Chapter 10 Ambush

It's a normal day school routine for them but today is going to be different. "For today's hero basic training, it's turned into a class with five instructors, All Might and me, and three more person." Aizawa explained and the students are curious about today's lesson.

Sero raises his hands. "Excuse me! What'll we be doing?"

Aizawa raises the board saying Rescue. "Disasters, shipwrecks and everything in between. It's a rescue training."

"Rescue..." Kaminari muttered and the other students are eager to do today's training. "Looks like it'll be a lot of work this time, too."

"Right?" Ashido asked and pumping her fists together with a determined look.

"Idiot, this is the duty of a hero." Kirishima corrected Kaminari. "My arms are ready to rumble!"

"No one can beat Aileen-chan and I in water, ribbit." Asui commented since the blue-haired girl's Quirk related to water.

Aileen simply smiles in amused at hearing their eagerness and facing their homeroom teacher who's not amused by their interruption. "Hey, I'm not done." He told them and catches the attention. "You can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time." He presses the remote control to show the respective cases of their suits. "Because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities, too. The training will take place off-campus, so we're taking the bus. That is all. Start getting ready."

All of the students grab the suitcase to get themselves ready for the training. Just when Ophelia is about to grab her suitcase, she froze and her eyes glowed purple to see the future.

~Future~

Ophelia is in the middle of the USJ and shocked to see Aizawa is covered in blood to faced villains by himself whereas she couldn't see the other students. Right next to Aizawa is a young woman with aqua eyes and long wavy black hair in a two-side-up hairstyle, which consists of part of her hair made into twin-tails tied with black ribbons, while the majority hangs loose. She wears a red turtleneck with a cross in front of the design, a black skirt and long black socks under brown leather flats as her hands glowed red.

The young woman is squeezing as Dragonite is at the top of her while being choked by the large humanoid creature. Its other hand is holding Aizawa as he's completely covered in his own blood.

"I'll tell you, Eraser Head, Ruby Witch and Dragonite." The grayish-blue-haired man chuckles in amusement. "He's the anti-Symbol of Peace, the bioengineered 'Nomu'." The grayish-blue haired man explained.

~Present~

"Ophelia-chan?" The blonde girl gasps in shock and turning around to face Uraraka with a worried look. "Your eyes are glowing."

"I-I-is it?" She stuttered nervously and her eyes revert back to golden ones. "I'm just nervous about the training that's all." Ophelia laughs nervously and grabbing her suitcase. "I'll change quickly." She dashed off and leaving Uraraka bewildered.

Aileen blinks to see Ophelia is rushing off and furrowing her eyebrows worriedly about her. "I wonder what's making her rush." She muttered under her breath and grabbing her suitcase.

"She even left him to me." Gallade spoke up and hold the usual stiff Meowstic. "She's a bit pale as if Ophelia's seen a ghost."

"I hope Ophie would tell us soon." She sighs heavily and smiles at him. "I'll see you out."

"Yeah." They go in a different direction to change their clothes but in Gallade's case, removing his clothes.

Pokemon Heroes