Chapter 17 Bakugou Vs Sycamore

"Thank you for your patience after fixing the stage, folks!" Alexa commented cheerfully.

"Seriously, is it really a habit to destroy the place?" Present Mic shook his head. "Now the moment we're all waiting for! He shows no mercy to anyone and has always been a hot-headed explosive boy! From the hero course- Bakugou Katsuki! Versus-"

"A female who barely shows us her moves! From the hero course- Sycamore Aileen Luna!" Alexa smirked. "Let the battle begin!"

"Die!" Bakugou attack first before Aileen could even dodge it. It causes a huge explosion and destroyed Aileen in the process.

"He killed her!" Mineta wailed in fear as everyone except Ophelia, Gallade and Meowstic were in shock.

"Not exactly." Gallade smirked. "She finally mastered it."

"Mastered what?" Uraraka asked nervously and clasping her hands together.

"There!" Meowstic pointed at the water behind Bakugou. "She just mastered turning her body into water!"

"Take this!" Aileen reverts her body before shooting him a stream of water.

"Sycamore came back from the dead!" Present Mic cheered before he gets a whack from Aizawa.

"Idiot, she turned her body into water. Sycamore knew Bakugou would attack first before she can think of a plan." Aizawa explained calmly. He's impressed how this girl can turn her whole body into water. He never sees her actual combat before. It's going to be an interesting sight to see.

Aileen breathes heavily and it's the first time she mastered it. It took her a couple of weeks to master it with the help of her Pokemon. "I can't believe I took a gamble for it." She muttered under her breath and backflips to dodge his attack.

"Oi, fishtail! Come back here and fight!" Bakugou yelled angrily while he runs to attack her.

Ophelia smiled in amusement while crossing her arms. "You know, this is an interesting match to see. Especially Bakugou can use her water as an advantage... that is- if he can realize it or not." She commented.

Todoroki raises his eyebrow at her curiously. "What makes you say that, Ambrosius?"

"Hmm..." She tilts her head and watching their battle. "You guys always notice she's always calm but short-tempered when it comes to me, right!?"

"Of course, how can we forget?" Meowstic asked sarcastically and Ophelia pouts.

"So mean." She blows a raspberry at him and he glares at her. "Anyway, if she gets way super major angry... her water will get hot!"

"Ah!" Midoriya realizes Ophelia's explanation. "Aileen-san's water is based on her emotions! If she gets angry, the water is going to be hot!"

"Yeah! If she's calm the water isn't cold or hot. Just the right temperature!" Ophelia nodded her head happily. She's pleased to know someone figures out Aileen's ability. "If she's shutting her emotions out, the water will turn itself to cold. Apart from turning herself into a mermaid."

"Can she turn her water into ice?" Uraraka asked curiously.

Gallade simply shook his head. "No, she can't. She can summon the storm or rain as the last resort." He explained calmly.

"Eh!?"

"That's why it's an interesting match!" Ophelia commented happily. "Will Bakugou be able to anger our Empress of the Ocean and Seas? Using her water as an advantage to make it a huge explosion! Find out as the bat- ow!" She whimpered and holding her bulge head.