Chapter 10 Red-Winged Hero

It was fun while it lasted for the students enjoying recreational games. The real competition is about to begin. To find out who will win U.A Sports Festival by defeating their opponents.

"Who do you think will win for this round, Lee-Lee?" Ophelia asked the blue-haired curiously while tilting her head.

"If what Gallade is true of that boy's Quirk..." Aileen trailed off her thoughts while watching the stadium. "One word from his mouth, he's going to fall for it."

"Is there a way Deku-kun can break it, Gallade-kun?" Uraraka asked the blade Pokemon with a worried look on her face.

"The only way he can break it is to regain his senses back." Gallade answered truthfully. "We know Izuku's Quirk is something to do physically. If he can break one of his fingers to break the spell, Izuki will defeat him."

"Audience!" Alexa yelled enthusiastically. "The finals that you've all been waiting for are finally starting!"

"Match number one-" Present Mic showed the face of the students first round. "Even though he's done well, what's with that face?" He blinks his eyes to see Midoriya's terrified expression whereas Ophelia laughs. "From the hero course, it's Midoriya Izuku! Versus-"

"Another mysterious guy who hasn't shown any Quirk to anyone just like Midoriya! From the general studies, it's Shinso Hitoshi!" Alexa yelled and Present Mic sulked for taking his moment to shine.

"Oh? So that's his name..." Ophelia muttered with an amusement look on her face.

"The rules are simple. Force your opponent out of bounds, or immobilize them! You can also win by making your opponent say, 'I give up!'" Present Mic explained the rules.

"Bring on the injuries!" Alexa exclaimed and her eyes blaze to watch them. "Because we've got our very own Recovery Girl waiting on standby!" She's leaving out the part Cynthia and the other Pokemon are helping Recovery Girl out. "Put your morals and ethics aside for a moment!"

"But of course, anything life-threatening is crap!" Present Mic commented bluntly. "It's not allowed! Heroes should only use their fists to catch villains!"

Cementoss stands outside of the ring. "I'll stop things if they go too far."

"I have a feeling he's going to provoke Izuku." Gallade commented and crossing his arms. "One word from his mouth and it's over." He glared at Shinsou darkly.

"Ready! Start!" Present Mic announced.

Midoriya is starting to march at Shinsou. "What did you say!?" He yelled angrily.

Shinsou grinned darkly the moment Midoriya froze. He's completely under his spell just like his classmates.

"Ah!" Ojiro yelled in frustration. "I went through the trouble of warning him, too!"

"It's not over yet." Ophelia declared and narrowing her gazes at them. "Izuku's future always remains a mystery to me... he's going to win it." She declared at Aileen, Crystal, Meowstic, Scorbunny and Gallade.

"You couldn't see his future?" Crystal asked with a surprised look on her face. It's her first time hearing it from Ophelia's mouth. She knows no one can escape Ophelia's predictions unless you caught her off guard. To think someone makes her prediction goes blind to a specific person.

"Him and All Might." She answered truthfully to her friends.

"What's the matter!?" Alexa looks surprised to see Midoriya suddenly froze whereas Uraraka and Iida are looking at him worriedly.