Chapter 2 Start Line

10 months later

||U.A High School Entrance Location ||

Ophelia couldn't help but squeals happily and hugging Meowstic tightly. "Wah~! This is amazing! We're actually here!" Squeezing her partner tight in excitement and Meowstic is starting to lose consciousness. The constraint Pokemon is having difficulty breathing and patting her arms.

Aileen whacks her head and grabs Meowstic before she could kill him. "You're starting to kill him, Ophie." She sighs heavily and Ophelia laughs.

"Lighten up, Lee-lee! We can overcome this obstacle we ever face!" Ophelia declared and her eyes are burning in determination. "We train hard and pour our blood, sweat and tears to-"

"DON'T SAY WEIRD STUFF! OPHELIA!" Aileen yelled and whacking the girl's head. "Can't you just act normally?" She sighs heavily.

"Normally is not part of her vocabulary, Aileen." Gallade pointed out bluntly and the blue-haired girl sighs heavily.

"It would be too much to ask-"

"Ah! Aileen-san, Ambrosius-san and Gallade-san!?" They turned around to see Midoriya again.

"Midoriya-san!" Ophelia smiles happily and waves at the boy. "Fancy seeing you here."

"Ye-yeah!" Midoriya nodded his head. "You guys are taking an exam too?"

"Yeah." Aileen nodded her head. "This is where my sister attends and I plan to surpass her when I'm strong and ready."

"Eh? You-"

"Outta my way extras!" They turned around to see the ash-blond boy is glaring at them.

"Kacchan!" Midoriya called his name with a surprised look.

"Don't stand in front of me. I'll kill you!" The ash-blond boy threatened them but Aileen isn't scared of him.

"I'm sorry, are we blocking your way, your majesty?" Aileen asked sarcastically and Ophelia simply shook her head but smiling secretly.

"What did you just say to me, midget?" He asks coldly and glares at her with hatred. "You..."

"There is big space for you to pass through rather than threatening us." Aileen explained calmly. "Would it too much for you to ask nicely rather than a threat?"

"Ah! Aileen-san!" Midoriya pulls Aileen away from his childhood friend before it gets worse. "Um! Le-let's d-do our best!" He stuttered nervously and trying his best to avoid their conflict between them.

The ash-blond boy scoffs and walks away from them. Ophelia simply shook her head by his rudeness behavior reminds her of Paul from the Sinnoh region. She blinks to hear some candidates are murmuring.

"Hey, isn't that Bakugou? The one with the sludge villain?"

"Isn't that the mysterious blue-haired girl used water to help Backdraft and controlling the sludge villain?"

"It's that green and white boy who helped Kamui Woods to save the civilians."

"Talk about we're being famous despite they don't even know us." Ophelia muttered with her usual smile and Gallade nodded his head. "The walking time bomb is Bakugou right?"

Aileen sighs softly and patted Midoriya's shoulder. "Calm down, Midoriya-san. Forget about him, focus on the main reason why we're here for." She reminded him.

"Yeah!" Ophelia answered happily. "Think positive~! It is key to our success." She hugged her usual stiff Meowstic.

"Ye-yeah!" Midoriya clutches the strap of his yellow bag. The moment he steps, Midoriya trips his own feet and about to fall down. He froze in the air whereas Gallade, Ophelia, Meowstic and Aileen are shocked to see an unknown short-brown haired girl with her usual blush on her cheeks.