Chapter 6 In Their Own Quirky Ways

"The U.A sports festival first-year stage qualifier! The first game is an obstacle course race!" Present Mic announced. "It's a cruel chicken race where anything goes as long as you stay on course!" He explained happily and Alexa squeals in shock while she dodges his hand.

"Woah!" Alexa gives Present Mic a pointed look.

"We'll bring you the exciting scenes with camera robots set around the course!" He explained and pretend as if nothing happened.

"You don't need us to explain the race unless it's Pokemon related..." Professor Sycamore muttered under his breath and Diantha simply smiles nervously.

"Now then- can the golden eggs aiming to be future heroes get through the mass of Robo Infernos?!" Present Mic yelled and completely awestruck by Gallade's performance. "Would you look at that folks! Gallade from Class 1-A is gathering leaves out of nowhere!?"

"That attack is a magical leaf." Professor Sycamore explained. "That move cannot be invaded once it locked on their targets."

Gallade uses a magical leaf to the zero-pointers and it explodes the whole robot before catching them up. "I wonder how much they earn money to build this stuff." He whispered and runs fasts to catch them.

Ophelia glances back and sighing in relief no one died yet by the machine.

"Hey! Someone's trapped underneath!"

"Wouldn't that kill them?"

"Will people die at this sports festival!?"

"What a bunch of idiots..." Meowstic commented and sighs heavily. "They declare a war on us but they're completely terrified by the robots. You sense someone trapped in the robots by Todoroki's ice?" He asked his Trainer curiously.

"Two." Ophelia immediately answered. "One from Eijiro and the other is from Crystal's classmate."

"That would be Tetsu-kun." Crystal immediately guessed the second person. "His Quirk is steel and his whole body covered with metal. If it's him, he won't die from it."

"Like I'd die!" Someone breaks the zero-pointers to reveal Kirishima using his Quirk hardening to protect himself from the crash.

"Kirishima from Class 1-A was underneath! That's crazy!" Present Mic yelled with a disbelief look on his face.

He sighs in relief before glaring at Todoroki coldly. "That bastard, Todoroki! He'd time it on purpose so it'd be right when they fell. Why can't he do it like Aileen-san, Ophelia-san and Gallade-san to destroy them without harming anyone!? If it hadn't been me, someone would've died!"

Kirishima Eijiro! Quirk: Hardening! His body can get super hard! He can become the strongest spear or the strongest shield!

The second zero-pointer starting to crack. "That Class A..." The person growled angrily and it shattered to reveal the gray-haired boy as his whole body covered with metal. "Really is filled with bastards!"

"Tetsutetsu from Class B was also underneath! That's also crazy!" Present Mic yelled.

"If it hadn't been me, someone would've died!" Tetsutetsu commented and still bitter for Todoroki leaving it like that.

Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu! Quirk: Steel! His body can become like steel. He can become the strongest spear or the strongest shield!

"Todoroki needs to check his surroundings before anyone gets killed by it." Gallade commented and sighing heavily as he managed to catch them up. "To think those two shared similar Quirks. Not to mention, they said the same thing!"