Prologue

"Lee-lee! Carry me!"

"Wah!"

The blue-haired girl startled and immediately catches her friend before they could stumble. "Ophie! How many times I told you not to jump on my back!?" She snaps at her angrily.

"Hehe!" The blonde-haired, golden-eyed girl laughs sheepishly. "Sorry, Lee-lee! I couldn't resist it."

"Meow! Meow! Stic! (It's disrespectful, Ophelia!)" A blue male feline Pokemon scolded his Trainer with a displeased look on the face. Its eyes are green with light blue sclerae. The tuft of fur between its ears is white and curves slightly to the side and the collar around its neck is white with several stray tufts of fur. It has pointed ears with white at the fold and on the tips of its ears; there is also a white ring near the tips of its ears. Its tails are also pointed with white tips and a white ring near the end. There is a tuft of fur on each hip and it has white paws.

"Gal! Gal! Lade! (That's how she is, Meowstic)" The Blade Pokemon informed his friend. Its lower body consists of rounded hips with strong legs. It has a thin green torso with sharp, red horns sticking out of its chest and back. Its arms are shaped like tonfas with extendable blades in its elbows. Its head resembles a gladiator's helmet with a white face, red eyes and a teal head crest. It has spikes on the sides of its face. It is a master of courtesy and swordsmanship that is capable of predicting its foe's moves.

Both Pokemon sighs heavily and nodded their head. The blonde girl would always jump on a blue-haired girl's back. One of our young heroine, Ophelia Fay Ambrosius, pouts and glares at the two Pokemon. "Why do I have a feeling you guys are insulting me behind my back?" She removes herself from our other heroine, Aileen Luna Sycamore's back.

"They knew you would always do that, Ophie." Aileen pointed out bluntly and rubbing her neck. "For someone who always complains about our training, you have the energy to jump on my back."

"You always catch me, Lee-lee!" Ophelia answered happily and Meowstic sighs heavily.

"Meow, meow, meow? (why do I have a happy-go-lucky, Trainer?)" Meowstic slumps down on the floor with despair all over his face.

Gallade couldn't help but patting his friend's back. He knows how hard it is for Meowstic to handle Ophelia's hyper attitude and her famous no sense-of-direction. For someone who's strong like Ophelia, she always gets lost and Meowstic would drag her everywhere to make sure she won't get lost.

Aileen and Ophelia are childhood friends since they were 6 years old. Both of them are inseparable as they go on a journey together at the age of 10 despite they have different goals. Aileen wanted to become a Pokemon Breeder and owned a sanctuary where the wild Pokemon's are more than welcome to stay and safe from harm. Ophelia's dream is to travel around the world to discover deeper about Legendary Pokemon and how it all started.

"Why do I get the feeling our Pokemon is talking about me?" The blonde girl asked her friend.

"You're always cheerful and never care about any danger." Aileen answered bluntly and it stabs Ophelia's heart.

"Hey! I can be serious too!" She exclaimed and Aileen raised her eyebrows.

"Name it."

"Well..." Ophelia scratching her right cheek and trying to think one. "Meowstic, help me out?" Meowstic scoffs and moves his head away. "What a jerk!"

"Sometimes I feel like Meowstic is the boss here..." Aileen whispered and Gallade nodded his head. "Why don't we head back? We need to start preparing lunch for everyone."

"Yeah!" Ophelia answered happily and looks up in the sky. "It's beautiful weather and- huh? I know I'm an airhead and there's no such thing meteor shower coming... towards us!" She yelled and they panic.