Bologna

Your POV

I speed walked towards the building to my locker. "Hey Y/n!" I looked behind me to see my friends.

"Hey guys" I gave them a grin. "Who do you have today? Ash asked.

"I believe it's Mrs.Packerton" I replied and heard Sal's voice right after, "I do as well".

"We should be going over there since class is about to start" my eyes glanced at the clock and then it ringed.

"Yeah we should" Sal agreed and we gave our goodbyes.

Me and Sal started to ahead over to the class.

He opened the door and we went to our seats which are right next to each other.

"Today we will be doing a test so I'll be passing those out and get started when you have it" Mrs.Packerton started to pass out the test but didn't give me one.

"Why don't I have one?" I asked and she came over to me.

"You don't know anything of this since you came here yesterday so you can do anything but it gotta be quiet" She said and went back to her desk.

"Lucky" I heard a faint whisper from Sal. "Ha I get to rest now focus on it" I whispered back and he rolled his eyes then continued his test.

15 minutes passed•

I was too busy focusing on this drawing but I looked at my right to see Sal asleep.

'Why is he sleeping?'

"Sal can you please wake up" Mrs.Packerton said out loud and Sal shot up. "My bad but I finished the test" Travis looked at him.

"That's fine but please stay awake in the remaining time until everyone is done" Sal nodded.

"Travis get back to work" She shot a glare at him.

Travis huffed and went back. 'Yikes he has an attitude'

I went back to drawing and it caught Sal's eye. He leaned a bit towards me. "What are you drawing?" He whispered.

I glance at him then back to the paper. "Something from my dream" "can I see?" I moved my arm away so he can see and his eyes widened.

"I saw that before.." "a demon with red eyes?" I raised an eyebrow. He nodded a bit.

Then he told me all about what happened. "What the fuck thats weird" "Yeah also what did it do in your dream?" I just sat there to think.

"Well what I remember is that I was at Addisons apartment and it was all dark, I saw you there for a second until you disappeared, you looked different though like a bit older. Then the demon started running after me but before it was over I remember there were cops outside" he looked worried then out of nowhere the bell rang and we were dismissed.

Me and Sal ahead towards lunch until we were stopped by Travis.

"Y/n why are you hanging out with a freak" Travis stood in front of us.

"Freak? He's not" I crossed my arms. "Let's just go" Sal tried going around him but Travis pushed him.

Sal stumbled backwards. "Not yet freak" He clenched his fists.

"Such a bitch boy who goes around bullying people because he has no fucking friends to hang out with" Sal glared at him and Travis became more mad.

"Bitch boy?!" Travis seemed annoyed that he called him that.

"Yeah because you are one." Sal had a hint of venom in his voice.

"Guys we should calm dow-" I was cut off by Travis punching Sal in the face and then walked away.