Halloween

"Y/n?" I slightly heard someone but went back to sleep.

My name was being called out so i opened my eyes to see no one in sight.

Weird. I got up and called out for my mom since I thought she will be home but i was wrong.

She was no where to be found until i opened her bedroom door, she was laying down dead.

I gasped in shock and started to shake. How did this happen?

Quickly running out of my place I saw blood spattered around the hallways but at the end of the hall I saw Sal, but more of an adult him?

"Sal?" No response from him.
"Sal? It's me Y/n" He turned around to face me.

I slowly walked over to him, his hands were bloody but he was also holding a knife.

Did he do this? But why?

"What did you do..." I whispered, his eyes were watery

All he said was "I had no choice". I was dumbfounded, What does he mean by that?

Then suddenly he went into my arms and cried, I was shocked by the unexpected hug.

Then both of us heard police sirens, "Shit.." I whispered.

Sal hugged me tightly, I know he's scared what will happen to him.

I looked out the window and saw policemen.

They were coming inside so I quickly dragged Sal in my place and locked the door.

"Go in my room Sal i'll be out here" I said while getting a knife from the kitchen.

"They're gonna take you, I can't let that happen"

"I'll be okay, i can't let them take you too"

"Y/n wake up!" Someone shook me and i automatically woke up.

It was my mom, but she was dead...?

I quickly left my room to look in the hallways, looking at my right where Sal was standing there with a knife but instead him and his dad was carrying something.

Sal looked over and waved before heading back in.

I sighed in relief. I went back in my place and my mom looks confused, "Oh just a dream i had" I nervously laughed and she looks like she doesn't believe me.

She kept eyeing me so i quickly rushed to my room and closed the door.

Why did i even dream about that? Maybe I can actually get something out of it. I quickly went on my bed and tried going to sleep even though it's gonna take me awhile.

Eventually i did.

I was on a flat place, grass, bright run and a panic table.

A woman with blonde hair wearing a dress sat down on the blanket.

She looks so pretty while admiring something behind me.

I turned over and saw a young boy who had blue hair.

"Mom look!" The boy said while running to her with a yellow flower.

The woman chucked, "It's beautiful" "It matches you!" The boy laughed.