Waterpark Day

Your Pov

"Mom what should I wear to the water park?" She tap her foot and looked through her closet.

She hummed and pulled something out, "how about this?" My eyes stared at it in awe.

"I love it! thanks!" "Of course!" She smiled and i went to go change into a swimsuit.

"Come on! Isn't it late?" I heard my mom yell and my eyes glance over at the clock to see it passed the time that i'm supposed to be there.

"Yeah! let's go!"

15 Minutes later•

I waved at my mom and grabbed my towel and ran to find my friends.

It took me awhile to find them, "Hey guys! sorry that i'm late!" They turned to look at me. "You're fine since we are about to enter!" Ash smiled.

"Looking good!" Larry complimented and Sal agreed. "Thank you" i smiled.

"I'm so excited that it's opening again!" Ash cheered. I looked at the water park in amazement.

It was huge! I looked at Sal "Hey why are you wearing a hoodie? isn't it hot?"

He looked nervous, "I'm not comfortable" he shyly respond. I nodded. "Guys! Come on they let us in!" Todd yelled to get our attention and gave the person the tickets.

We all walked in and saw people running around. "Alright let's go find a spot in the shade" Todd suggested and we went to go find one.

Soon we found one and set down our stuff. "Well ima go cya!" Larry and Todd walked away.

Ash looked around and blushed. "What's up?" I said and she kept staring, "Seeing a cute girl" I awed. "Go ask for her number loser!" "I meannn I can" Ash walked over and i cheered her on.

"Sal you ain't going to have fun" I asked and He looked down, "I don't know". I frowned and courage him to go.

He finally gave in, "Finee but like.. my body is hideous..". I raised an eyebrow, "I doubt it" Sal sighed heavily and started to take his black hoodie off.

I stared at his arms, there's a few scars on each. I looked into his blue eyes in sadness. "Yeah.." His eyes dropped to the ground.

"If you're uncomfortable you can put your hoodie back on, I'm sorry i didn't know.." Guilty filled my mind.

"Oh! It's fine i just need to get over trying to hide them and feel comfortable so no need to say sorry" I felt him smile. "Then shall we go join the others?" He nodded and we walked to Larry and Todd is.

"Finally you guys are here! Larry is trying to drown me!" Todd sighed in relief.

"Drown you? HAHAHA! You don't know how to have fun?"-Larry
"That was fun to you?!"-Todd
"Well yeah?"-Larry