Megan!

(Song Name: Haunted Hallways, from episode 2)

Your Pov

"Wake up sleepyhead" I heard Larry's voice and as soon i was going to open my eyes I felt something hit my face.

I opened my eyes and saw Larry holding a pillow. "I'm up!" rubbing my eyes i felt
him smile.

"Alright so it's 2 pm...you have been sleeping for hours what's up?"-Larry
"nightmares.."-Me
"Ohhh sorry dude well i gotta run some errands for my mom, you coming?"-Larry

I sat up, "Nah I'm fine here" He nodded and left out from the back.

Going up to my place i ran into Lisa. "Hey dear" She was cleaning as usual.

"Hey how's it going?"-Me
"A bit eh, i have a headache"-Lisa
"Oh i think you should lay down"-Me
"Yeah I will after i get this done"-Lisa

I gave her a nod and walked over to 404.

Opening the door i saw my mom sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Hi love" "Hey mom" She smiled. "I was going to change and look around the apartment since i haven't looked around" "Haha have fun sweetie" I jogged over to my room and looked for an outfit.

•Floor 5•

"This looks creepy..." I walked around and opened a door. I saw someone sitting there.

My heart raced, "hello..?" I said and the man look like he was mumbling something then out of nowhere he disappeared.

I immediately walked out of the room and looked over to see a bathroom. I twisted the door knob and saw two people.

"Sal?" I jumped back. "Oh hey Y/n!" He waved and gesture me to come over.

"Ooo a girl!" A little girl cheered. I slowly walked over and sat down. "Hello.." I nervously said.

"Y/n this is Megan, Megan this is y/n"-Sal
"Hey Megan"-Me
"Hello Y/n!"-Megan

"I met Megan when i was wondering around the apartment and now you came!" Sal seemed excited that i arrived.

"Yeah i wanted to explore this floor since i haven't yet you know?" He nodded.

Megan was giving me puppy eyes, "you're really pretty" She said while admiring me.

I blushed, "thank you, you are as well" while smiling i felt Sal's eyes staring at me as well.

I looked at him and he looked away like he hasn't been staring at me. I heard Megan giggle.

"What is that" I pointed to what Sal's holding. "A gear boy to play games" He passed to me and i took it.

Scrolling through the games he had it seemed interesting. Megan seemed alerted and looked around the bathroom. "What's wrong?" I asked and she looked at me.

"It time for me to go...i'll be bored since my parents don't wanna hang out with me..bye mom and dad!" Megan smiled at us and waved.

"mom?" I said and she nodded. "I'm to young to be a mom..." I nervously chuckled. "and uh dad?" Sal seemed to heat up.

"Haha yeah! now bye bye!" She disappeared. "that was...interesting.." I got up and so did Sal.

"Yeah.."

•A few months later•

I walked out of my place to be face to face with Sal. "Y-Y/n!" "Hey Sal! I'm sorry i couldn't hang out with you and Larry a lot lately" My eyes dropped to the floor.

"No worries we missed you" "I missed you guys as well" I smiled and it seems like he returned it since his mask shift to the side.

"Come on let's not get late for school!" We both hurried our way to the NockFell highschool.

We soon got there to be greeted by Ash, Todd and Larry.

"You guys took long" Todd said while checking his watch.

"Sorry about that let's go to class" We all rushed to our classes.

I was in the class with rude ass Travis and my best friend Sal.

But today we get to sit anywhere so I sat next to Sal. "Are you already finished with the assignment?" I looked at him in shock.

His blue eyes stared into mine, "yeah it's pretty easy" Sal let out a chuckle. I looked back at my paper and groaned, "I don't know how it's easy" "want me to help you?" He offered and i accepted it.

After minutes passed  I finished with the help of Sal. Since we could chat and do whatever after we are done with the assignment I decided to talk to Sal.

"Thanks for the help" Smiling at him made him go silent? "Sal?" "Oh! yeah no worries i'm always here to help" He chuckled nervously.

We were talking until Travis came up to us. "Hey nerds!" "Oh god.." I rolled my eyes and glared at him.

"what do you want now?" Annoyingly i said. "Nothing! it's just that you guys are weirdos!" He spat.

Sal's Pov

Y/n and Travis had a mini argument. "Guys!" They stopped at looked at me.

"Relax stop arguing" I said and travis huffed and walked away.

Y/n looked exhausted. "You okay?" I asked, her e/c eyes stared into mine.

I felt my face burned up a bit. "Yeah it's just that he gets on my nerves" She said with a tired voice.

Ring! Ring!

Y/n and I got up and went to our next class.