Larry? Why?

(You can play the music it's from episode 4 called "everything ends")

Sal's POV

"Alright Neil ima go head to bed" he look at me and smiled, "cool cool I have to go meet up with Todd" we both waved and I sat down on my bed.

Those moments at the lake ran through my mind.

Buzz!

I digged into my pockets and pulled out my phone.

Larry: hey dude don't blame yourself
Sal: What do you mean?
Larry: I have to go, sorry
Sal: I hope it's not what I'm thinking
Larry:...
Sal: Larry?
Larry:...

I immediately called him, "Larry please...pick up the phone..".

He didn't respond. My eyes widened and ran outside to Addisons apartment.

It took me awhile to get there but soon I went all the way down to the basement.

"Larry?!" I searched his room and he wasn't there. Treehouse..

My legs tried to run fast as possible and when I got to the treehouse there was a note on the ladder.

I read it and my heart dropped. "No..." I leaned against the tree.
"No."
"NOO!"
"LARRY!"
"WHAT DID YOU DO?!"
"LARRY! WHY!"

I cried badly and yelled. From the corner of my eye I saw a black shadow going in the window.

My eye widened when I noticed it was the red eye demon. "I-I thought we got rid of it.." Chug stopped at his window and the demon seems to possessed him like turning him pure black and white eyes.

It happened to Soda as well

"It's infecting everyone..." I climbed up at the treehouse and grabbed my guitar which Todd fixed.

Your POV

Your dreams:

"Larry!why!" I looked around my surroundings and saw we are at the treehouse.

Sal stood there crying and calling out for Larry.

"Sal? What's wrong!" But I keep forgetting he can't hear me.

Buzz!

I looked at my phone.

It was todays date...

My body shot up and quickly went to my window to see Sal coming down from the treehouse.

I realized that it's happening right now.

Floor 1

I ran to the treehouse and Sal wasn't there until I heard voices.

I peeked around the corner to see Sal in front of the door...talking to someone?

"I know that you are in there!" Sal yelled and it still sounded like he's crying.

"You infected Larry didn't you" I wondered who Sal was talking too.

"Everything ends huh—wait Y/n! Don't you think about infecting her as well" then a green shock blasted against the building.

"Sal?" His head turn to my direction. "Y/n! I'm glad you got out" I ran to him and stood next to him.

"What's going on?"-You
"The demon is back and I believe it infected Larry and now the other people in this apartment"-Sal
"What do you mean by infecting?"-you
"They're going to have red eyes, Rosenberg told me there's red eyes capsules and we need to stop it from spreading"-Sal