Planning

Bryan's 'house' was more like a small mansion, it had a pool and everything! He ushered his robotic version inside and locked the door behind them.

"Okay, game plan time." They stared at each other. "I have nothing." Steve put a hand on his chin in thought. "Is there anyway to get the portal timer without Molten noticing?"

Bryan shook his head "It was practically his heart for awhile, I can't think of anyway to get it without...." he trailed off. "Even if this Molten isn't my friend, I don't want to hurt him."

He looked down "I don't want to hurt any of them." Tears welled in his eyes and Steve pulled the human into a hug. "Steve I don't want to watch them die again..."

The animatronic let the man cry into his shoulder as they stood in the dining room. Some part of him was glad he didn't have Bryan's memories.

The business owner pulled back after a few minutes and wiped at his eyes hurriedly. "I, uhm," he sniffed "maybe we can get portal timer from another dimension."

Bryan leaned against the table "And the pizzeria's portal doesn't have a control panel..." Steve wrung his hands together awkwardly. "Are you sure there's no way we could just... tell them what happened?"

The human shook his head solemnly. "He's too unpredictable in this time. I can't risk it." He paused. "But, Springtrap..." they both shuddered at the name "i remember he was the one who originally had the 'information' the twisted's wanted."

Steve clapped his hands in understanding. "That means he was communicating with them before the theme park!!" His counterpart nodded with a smile. "Yes! And that means, we may be able to contact them too."

"What they want is a portal timer. We help them find it, and then take it for ourselves and get home."

The next day the pizzeria was oddly quiet when they arrived, the only ones in the party room were Molten and Lefty.

Bryan looked around suspiciously. "That can't be good..." "Bryan!" Lefty waved them over.

"Hey Lefty, where is everyone?" The bear animatronic pointed towards the kitchen. "Helpy's holding some kind of meeting in there." The brunet nodded and turned to walk away before Molten pointed to Steve, saying "Whatever your name was, I'd like to speak with you." He looked at Bryan "Privately."

Steve made a whimpering noise and Bryan patted his arm assuringly. "It'll be okay I promise." He whispered. The animatronic nodded and followed Molten into the portal room.

Bryan sighed and moved towards the kitchen, Lefty trailing behind him.

Helpy was standing atop the kitchen island. Rockstar Chica and Foxy were behind her, the former trying to get her down (which wasn't working). Baby, Ballora, and Funtime Chica were watching the show from the sidelines.

Lefty peeked over Bryan's shoulder. "You guys holding a meeting or trying to destroy the kitchen?" Helpy stopped her incoherent yelling and turned to the two of them. "You!" she pointed at Bryan "Me?" he asked.

"Yes, you!" She hopped off the counter and looked up at him "You've been acting weird and I want to know why!"

Bryan laughed sheepishly "Weird? Me? Psssh- you're just overthinking!" Rockstar Foxy gave him a unimpressed glare "You're a bad liar."

Lefty nudged the business owner in the side "Come on buddy, you can tell us if somethings wrong!" The bears tone was upbeat but Bryan still felt guilty when he shook his head. "I can't." The animatronic's went silent.

The lone human turned to leave with a quiet "It's for the best, I promise."