Death By Truck

A/N: sorry about the late update, life decided it didn't like me anymore. But here you go!!

Bryan and his weird entourage followed Security Puppet through the sewers until they reached Foxy's Cove, as one could tell by the small foxy plush sitting on a barrel. The Puppet pointed up to a sewer grate above them. "You just go through there and the angel man said you should find the portal!" They chimed happily.

"Excuse me-" The Bryan in the science lab raised his hand for a question "There's no ladder, how are we supposed to get up there?" The animatronic paused in thought before grabbing the man by his coat and throwing him up into the air. All the humans winced at the loud bang he made when smashing against the drain head before it gave way.

"You... you do realize i could've got us up there with my quirk...?" The child, who had introduced himself as Artemis, said while scooting away. Steve jumped up and down excitedly "Me next!" And then off went another into the air.

"Whos next?" Security Puppet asked obliviously. The remaining Bryan's looked at each other then at Artemis who nervously smiled before suddenly melting into his own shadow, leaving them to their fate.

"Oh that son of a bitch."

"Stop- Fucking-" Twisted Freddy screams were drowned out by the sound of banging as Lefty wacked him with a wooden plank and Baby kicked at his legs.

The Shadows had lured Twisted Bonnie deeper into the theme park, using their teleportation as an advantage to his super speed.

Molten let out a string of curses as Twisted Wolf sent him flying into a wall and it crumbled around them. Keep in mind that this Molten does not have the upgrades from the future, he is infact weaker.

He didn't have time to react, his eye sensors still readjusting, before the shadow of Twisted Wolf was looming over his fallen form. For a moment Molten could feel death breathing down his neck and all he thought was that he didn't want to die.

The twisted animatronic's final blow never came as Rockstar Freddy grabbed them by their exposed endoskeleton and shoved them off. Molten felt dazed as Foxy helped them to their feet, or whatever equivalent of feet he had.

"Out of the way!" Twisted Wolf shouted at the bear animatronic blocking his way as Molten and Rockstar Foxy made their hurried escape out of the hotel. "Not a chance in hell." Freddy sneered.

The former charged forward with his claws raised to attack. The rockstar blocked the blow by crossing his arms in front of himself. Part of his suit was torn away but at least his skeleton and wires remained undamaged.

Twisted Wolf did not let up his attack, continuously swiping or lunging forward, trying to tear the bear apart with his teeth. Freddy knew he was outmatched but continued even as more of his suit was torn away and he mentally laughed at the thought he could compare to Twisted Freddy now.

His brief moment of laughter allowed the other to get in a solid blow to the animatronics wires and pulled.

Freddy felt their mind short circuit as the fact that he could no longer move his right hand registered.

Shit.

Were they going to die again??

The answer was no as Twisted Wolf was suddenly ran over with the truck from before. Rockstar Freddy blinked in both surprise and morbid confusion as he watched the other animatronic struggle beneath one of the front tires before it slowly stopped.

The drivers door swung open and Ballora gracefully slipped out, spinning the keys around her index finger. She had a smug aura as she helped the injured Freddy to his feet. "Lets get you somewhere safe."