Explanation

By the time Bryan finished explaining, leaving out details like how Molten was now a friend and things about the Twisteds, his tea had gone cold.

Molten and Freddy were sitting there silently, while Happy Frog, Baby, and Lefty just kind've stood there in confusion. Security Puppet disappeared at some point. Steve had sunk down in their chair, hiding their face behind their hands. Other Bryan had pulled a random plate of donuts and offered one to his other self.

Bryan accepted it "So yeah, basically I'm from two or three years in the future. I'm dead and Steve's an animatronic made from my dead body." I mean, he wasn't lying just omitting a lot of details.

"I just-" Rockstar Freddy started "why wouldn't you tell us? Someone at least? Even Helpy!" Bryan shook his head "I can handle this on my own, Fre-"

"Clearly not because it didn't work the first time!"

Everything went quiet after Freddy's outburst and Bryan lowered his eyes. "I know. I watched everyone die again and again, and I couldn't stop it. I was useless." Other Bryan winced beside him. That was a shared feeling between them, but at least he got to rest now.

"But now you're back, and we're all alive right?" Baby piped up. The business owner shook his sadly "Even though everyone's alive.. I can't help but feel I don't belong here anymore." If he was still alive he'd probably have been crying now. "I can't stay here, it's not where I belong anymore."

"So... you're leaving us??" Happy Frog asked quietly. The animatronics all turned to look at him. "I-" what was he supposed to say? That if he left the original Bryan of this time would come back? That was wishful thinking and he knew it.

"I don't know. It might not even be possible." He hated this. He hated the idea of leaving them.

He never wanted any of this. He just wanted to run a godamn pizzeria and here he is, some dead human portal mix, in the past, and also in the afterlife of another dimension drinking tea.

"Listen buddy, even if your dead it doesn't mean you don't belong here." Lefty said. "He has a point I'm literally a dead child inside a robot." Baby pointed out. Other Bryan made a choking noise out of shock. "A child?!"

Bryan looked to his other version "Yeah, the amount of dead children I've interacted with is well..." he trailed off as the other Bryan shook his head feverishly "No no, it just surprised me is all. You handle this quite... professionally."

He snorted at his comment. "I wouldn't say that." Bryan looked down at his hands "I've just seen so much it's hard to feel surprised anymore."

"This is getting depressing." Lefty said bluntly before standing up and waking back into the mist. "Where are you going?" Freddy yelled only for them to yell back "I'm going to go find Springtrap and see if that horse thing killed him yet!!"

"I should probably follow them, make sure Helios behaves himself." Other Bryan mumbled while rushing to follow the animatronic.

The table fell into silence again until Molten spoke for the first time since Bryan's explanation. "I'm going back to the pizzeria." And then they slithered off without another word.

"Well... that's not how I expected him to act?" Steve mumbled. Rockstar Freddy shook his head in exasperation "How are we supposed to act? I think we're all just surprised." He gestured to the animatronics left at the table "I mean we've all seen our fair share of fucked up shit, but this?"

"It's just a bit weird to think about. Even for me." Baby finished.

Bryan cocked his head in confusion "Really? You guys are dead children attached to robot suits, portals exist, Molten exists, and you're more shocked that I'm from the future?"

"We're more shocked you were actually able to keep it a secret for more than an hour." Ouch, low blow there Happy Frog.

"Bryan..." Baby started "why weren't you able to take control of the animatronic, how did Steve well, y'know?"

"Oh yeah! Bryan's half portal so his souls kind've messy!" GODAMN IT STEVE-