Theme Park

A/N: I do see the comments, just to let you know. They're funny and I like them, let's me know what u guys want.

After a vicious battle with Rockstar Freddy, Steve was finally able to pull Bryan away and earned him enough time to sprint out of the pizzeria. The business owner slammed the security door down behind him and slid to the floor.

He hated leaving Steve behind with the distraught animatronics... and Springtrap... but he had to get to the park. He exhaled and pulled himself off the ground and marched towards the door.

He hesitated, a strange sense of deja vu and dread crawling down his spine. Bryan looked over his shoulder and sure enough met Molten's eyes from over the counter.

"Where are you going?" They asked. Rather quietly, which caused the business man to pause before he answered. "To find someone." Bryan didn't look back as he stepped out of the pizzeria and for a strange moment his heart, nonexistent as it was, skipped a beat.

The car drive to the theme park was a blur as he found himself lost in thoughts.

Who could possibly be waiting for him? But he also felt excited to see the theme park again.

The adrenaline from before started to wear off and he felt his eyelids suddenly get heavier. Luckily the road he was on was empty this late at night so his slight swerving didn't do much harm.

The theme park's half constructed sign stared him down as he pulled into the parking lot filled with cranes and bulldozers. The site was empty as he hopped out of the car and strolled right in.

Most of the buildings were completed and the rides were outlined but there were no large expensive balloons in the sky or fancy speed roads. A shame, he'd have to walk normally then.

With his hands shoved into his pockets Bryan strolled leisurely towards Foxy's area, taking his time to enjoy the crisp night air and finally relax.

As the hole in the wall that led to the old restaurant came into view he felt his steps hesitate. What if the 'someone' wasn't friendly? He shook the thought away. Technically hardly any of his friends were nice at the beginning. Hell, the Twisteds and Molten tried to kill him.

With a few shots from his gun Bryan broke down the wooden planks blocking his way and ducked under the overgrowth.

He headed off to the side where the rusted portal doors awaited him, ominous and foreboding as they'd been the first time. It was strange how he always found himself drawn to portals.

Perhaps it was fate, or simply the result of what he'd become when he first jumped into the portal at the pizzeria.

Bryan shrugged and pushed open the doors.

The room was filled with more plants than when he'd last saw it. He had to jump and tread through vines to reach the swirling portal ahead. It radiated warmth and familiarity that made him sick.

"Bryan." Came a distorted voice from behind him. The business owner looked over his shoulder with a blank stare.

Shadow Bonnie floated off the ground just a few feet away, Shadow Freddy standing just behind looking like a menacing body guard.

"I want you to explain what happened."