Helios vs Springtrap

A/N: this is rushed and a bit short because life has been a bit hectic, also we're reaching the end of this story soon. Not very soon but soon.

The standoff continues with Steve whimpering when Molten took a threatening step closer. "How. Did. You. Time travel." He snarled and Bryan scoffed. "You already know the answer to that."

And then there was a loud bang as Molten's head shot forward from yet another bullet hitting him. "OH FOR FUCKS SAKE-"

Low and behold, Rockstar Freddy stood at the smashed in window with a gun. Lefty, Baby, Happy Frog, and the Puppet stood gathered behind him in varying degrees of surprise.

"Bryan! What are you doing here?!" The rockstar animatronic yelled while throwing his gun at Springtrap who ducked. Bryan grabbed Steve's hand and sprinted past Molten and jumped through the window, practically cannonballing into Lefty. "Ow-"

"Get back here!" Molten screeched as the group took off running back toward the portal.

Bryan didn't hesitate jumping through until he face planted into white grass once again. "Oh." Baby looked around in confusion. "Where are we?"

Springtrap and Molten suddenly appeared behind them, they must've followed them through the portal! "There's no where left to run Bryan-" and then Springtrap was bulldozed by a white horse that charged out of the mist. "ACK-"

"Bryan! Steve!" Called a familiar voice as the angel man version of Bryan stepped out of the mist. "It's good to see you again, although..." he looked over at the other animatronics, the ones standing with Bryan who looked confused and startled, to the ones standing against them who looked ready to commit mass murder.

"Who are they?" He asked awkwardly. "These are my animatronics," Bryan gestured to his animatronics behind him then to the other two "and they are trying to kill me. Probably."

"Are we just going to ignore the corpse in Steve?" Lefty asked with their hand raised. "The what?!" Freddy yelled while Steve tried to close his back panels.

Freddy rounded on Bryan "Explain, Now!" Bryan waved his hands towards Springtrap and Molten with a blank face "Can this wait please?"

Springtrap was throwing hands with the Pegasus while Molten looked like he wanted to die right then and there. The latter turned back to the business owner slowly. "You used the portal timer didn't you?"

"The what?" Baby asked. "Oh is it like a baking timer, like you use for cakes but instead it's for portals?" Happy Frog said confidently before gasping "Bryan's baking portals?!"

Bryan felt a comforting hand grip his shoulder and looked into the golden eyes of his other self. "Let's go sit down with some tea while you explain." He side eyed Springtrap. "That thing can keep being Helios' chew toy for now."

And then he led them through the fog to a random table with just the right amount chairs and two cups of tea.

Bryan sat with both counterparts each side of him. Molten kind of just draped his wires across one of the chairs. The tea was peppermint flavoured oddly enough. He took one long sip of it before setting the cup down.

"You were right about me being from the future, we both are." Steve was looking anywhere but Molten as they listened. "That body in Steve is my... old one."

"Your old body? But you're right here?" Baby asked. Bryan shook his head. "That's the entire reason we're here, we tried using the portal timer to separate me from Steve and well..."

Freddy shook his head in disbelief "So you're telling me not only are you from the future, you are also dead?" Bryan nodded wordlessly.

The winged version of himself sipped his tea while looking back and forth with raised eyebrows.

"How did you even die? Was it Springtrap?" Lefty asked. Bryan snorted "No not really, let's just say I took a bomb to the guy." Molten tsked "Sounds just like you." He found it ironic the bomb was originally meant for them.