Molten's not happy lol

The two of them jumped out of the portal, the human landing on his feet and the animatronic on his behind. "Ow!" "Shh!"

They listened for the sound of footsteps. Bryan sighed in relief. "I guess we weren't gone for long." He pulled his counterpart to their feet.

Steve rubbed at his faceplates "The afterlife gave me rust." he griped.  Bryan snorted, rolling his eyes. "Sure."

They left the portal room, surprised to find the front room empty. "Where is everyone?"

"Last I checked" the two of them jumped at the new voice "they were by the starlight stage." Steve turned to look at Molten slowly, fear clear on his faceplates. "H-hi Molten!"

The animatronic bear didn't even acknowledge them. "So mind telling me what you were doing in the portal Bryan?" He sneered.

"None of your business Molten." They huffed "It is my business, since I'm supposed to be babysitting you." Steve pulled Bryan back by his shoulder. "We should leave."

Molten turned to the other animatronic who flinched. "And you should mind your business."

Bryan glared at the mangled bear and pulled his counterpart away with whispered assurances.

Molten watched them leave. He knew Helpy and Bryan were planning something, but now it seemed Bryan and this 'Steve' were working together as well.

He looked back towards the portal room.

And whatever it was, had to do with the portal. He'd have to watch them both carefully.

After a fitful nights rest both Bryan and Steve returned to the pizzeria earlier than usual. Both Happy Frog and Puppet were online. "Hey Bryan!" He waved at the two of them before hurrying to the portal room.

"Oh, are we going to play minigames?" Puppet asked. "No, I, uh-" he pulled Steve towards him "I'm just taking Steve in for repairs." The humanoid animatronic fiddled with his hands "I got grape juice in my wires.." he lied.

"Ewww!!" Happy Frog said and backed away. Security Puppet looked back at them before following her.

The two of them rushed into the portal room only to find a very certain bear waiting for them. "Grape juice? Really? That's the best you could come up with?" Bryan scoffed. "What do you want Molten?"

They slithered forward so that they towered over the brunet "I want you still stop poking your nose where it doesn't belong." Steve put an arm in front of his human friend. "This is his pizzeria, everything here is his business!"

"Watch your mouth, Steve." Molten hissed before pushing the two of them out of the portal room.

The door slammed behind them. "Well that's great." Bryan commented sarcastically. "What now..." he looked around.

He looked up at his animatronic counterpart. "I have an idea!" Steve leaned forward to hear. "Okay so I'll go to the starlight stage and you sneak back into the portal room."

They shifted nervously "But what if Molten asks where I am or catches me back there?" Bryan patted their metal shoulder "We'll just pretend I asked you to grab something from the repair room." Steve nodded.

"Good luck!" Bryan whispered before jogging towards the other side of the pizzeria.

Steve turned back to the portal room and pushed the door open.