Bryans only emotions are fear and anger

Bryan slammed the car door closed and ran to the front doors of the pizzeria.

Helpy wasn't exaggerating when she said the main room was half destroyed, broken tables and chairs were scattered around, the carpet was almost nonexistent, and there were multiple cracks and dents in the walls.

Oriville and Pig Patch were trying to dig El'Chip out of a pile of rubber ducks in the corner while Lefty is sitting on his stage in the fetal position muttering "My poor pickles" over and over again.

Helpy ran up to him when he entered "Bryan!! Fix this!" Bryan waved his hand dismissively and walked past her. "I'll call a repair company in the morning..." he trailed off while and ducked under the destroyed door to the portal room.

Half the wall separating the portal and repair rooms was crumbling but he didn't pay attention. Just how could he get to where Springtrap was?? Should he just jump in and hope for the best?

He looked over his shoulder, through the crumbling wall, at the 'dead' animatronic slumped over in the repair room. Bryan can only imagine how hard it was for Freddy to continue playing dead when all the chaos started happening.

He shrugged. If they wanted to play dead for so long then so be it.

The portal's gaping void welcomed him as he jumped until he found himself falling into the room he, foxy, happy frog, and baby had discovered when rescuing Freddy.

It was still as damp and ugly as before.

He inched along the wall until he reached the window where he could peer into the little experiment room.

Steve was propped on a table with his back plates open exposing the rotting corpse to the world. Springtrap was tapping away at a computer and Molten watched from were they hung on the ceiling.

Shit. They knew now.

He stood there, frozen, debating what he should do. Should he rescue Steve and chance fighting Molten and Springtrap?

Well... maybe...

Screw it.

He grabbed a chair from one of the nearby offices and smashed the window into bits, causing both Springtrap and Molten to jolt in surprise. "What-?!" Bryan aimed his gun for Springtrap with a straight face. "Give me back my animatronic."

"How did you even get here?!" Molten moved to block the view between him and Steve while Springtrap pulled out a gun of his own from a chest.

"I have a better question." He remarked. "Would ya like to explain why there's a body with your own DNA inside that suit?" Springtrap jerked his head behind him and Bryan clenched his jaw.

So that secret was out. "That's my old body." The rabbit's eyes lit up with interest. Shit he forgot that was the whole deal originally. "Old body? You managed..." he trailed off before straightening up. "You went back in time!"

Bryan stiffened. Molten was mumbling under his breath about 'no that couldn't be possible without-' before Springtrap erupted in comically maniacal laughter. "That's perfect! I don't even have to use the portal to become human again!"

A thousand thoughts went through Bryan's head but all he could do was remain frozen while old memories resurfaced. The image of Afton standing across from him, fully human after putting him through hell and killing his animatronics.

The relief of seeing some of them again at the theme park only to loose them to glitchtrap. The pain of dying. The pain of Steve overtaking and almost melding them together.

And getting to see everyone again...

Bryan was torn between forging onward or going back. Was it worth is? Lolbit didn't exist yet, nor did he have a bond with the Twisteds either...

There was a whirring sound before a "Powering On" came from behind Molten. Steve looked around in confusion before locking his one good eye on Bryan. "Oh Bryan! Where are we?" Then they saw Springtrap and froze.

"You... you're-!" Bryan fired his gun just above Springtrap's shoulder but it was enough to startle the animatronics for him to push past Molten (thank god for being undead or he'd have a broken arm).

Now he was positioned against Springtrap and Molten with Steve cowering behind his back and... the exit on the opposite side of the room. Great thinking there Bryan.

A/N: If Bryan strays too far from his character please let me know. I'm trying to portray the effect of his emotional damage but I don't want to create an entire new personality by accident.