Bryan in wonderland

A/N: WARNING, THERE IS SOME BLOOD AND VERY MILD GORE MENTIONED HERE THE BEGINNING AND END OF IT IS MARKED WITH /

When the black void of the portal lifted Bryan found himself standing in what looked like the first pizzeria except it was all black and white. Everything looked frozen in time, and there was not a single animatronic in any of the rooms he went into.

Everything seemed fine until a purple door appeared on the starlight stage with a loud 'vwoom' noise.

Bryan grabbed the handle and it felt like trying to grab jello as it constantly slipped from his hands until it swung open and he found himself standing in...

Was- was this the old pizzeria at the theme park? It looked similar, except that it wasn't overgrown or broken down. If anything it looked fresh and new.

Faceless children were running around while the fuzzy featureless adults stood off by the walls. While it did have color, Bryan was off put by everything being washed out like it had faded in the sun.

He jumped as a song started coming from onstage where the two Spring animatronics were playing. The song sounded normal, like the one he'd sometimes hear Baby or Molten muttering under their breath when they thought he wasn't looking.

/
And then blood started seeping from Fredbears mouth like a cherry had been popped inside. Bryan tried to scream but couldn't, he tried to move but felt frozen as he watched Springbonnie's suit start fading to green and flesh start poking out of its joints.
/

Something grabbed his hand and Bryan fell backwards and landed in a... a bed??

He sprung up and nearly hit Chris in the face as the child yelped. They were in a child's bedroom, he assumed it was Chris', with two open doors on either side. Chris was holding a miniature Fred bear plush to his chest.

"Uhm... hi Chris." Bryan said dumbly as his brain slowly caught up. "Hey.." Chris whispered shyly. "Did you, uh," the adult fumbled "did you need something?"

He seriously had no idea what he was doing, and so far he'd just been thrown into different places. The ghost child sat back on the bed, clearly comfortable here. "Dad will be coming soon."

Bryan raised an eyebrow in confusion "Dad...?" What did Chris mean by that? There was the sound of heavy footsteps in the halls before a face peaked out from the darkness.

He remembered it well, the face of Afton when he was human. "Bryan." The dead man said like it was just a normal day, greeting a friend. "Hello, Springtrap." Bryan's words dripped with venom as he glared at the other man.

He would have insulted the man more if he hadn't felt a pain in his chest, so painful he doubled over and clenched the bed sheets. Chris shrieked in worry as he hovered beside him and Afton watched with apathy from the doorway.

Bryan squirmed at the pain coursing through his veins like molten fire. Molten.

Who was Molten again??

The pain was too much and then suddenly it was gone, and he was floating in an endless black void.

Steve panicked the moment Bryan disappeared into the portal, and lost his entire mind when said portal closed. "Wait! Bryan!" He jumped forward only for the past version of Bryan to yank him backwards. The animatronic looked over at him accusingly. "What are you doing?! Let me go!" They slapped the mans hand away.

Past Bryan scowled "I'm not going to fucking die because of some selfish bastard!" Steve threw his arms up in exasperation. "He's literally you!"

"Steve." The two of them looked over as Shadow Bonnie called the animatronic. "You should probably head back to the others. You guys should stay here." They nodded at the alternate versions.

"But..." Steve started quietly "Bryan... he's.. he's coming back, right?" He'd just gotten Bryan back, he didn't want to lose him again. They were friends... he just wanted everyone to be happy...

"Right?" He asked again, desperation starting to show as Shadow Bonnie looked away. "No Steve. He's not coming back." Shadow Freddy said bluntly.

Although only seconds of tense silence passed, it felt like an eternity to Steve. An eternity of watching everything he'd worked so hard for disappear in front of him, unable to do anything.

They didn't even react as Security Puppet started guiding them back towards the door.

When the door shut behind the animatronic Artemis felt the guilt in his chest surge again. He couldn't believe everything that was happening.

He'd just gone to the café for his shift with Rikku and the others, and he'd been on break talking to Shino when everything went... he shook his head to clear the thoughts.

He just hoped Bryan did the right thing.

A/N; there will probably be two or three more chapters before the story ends, i hope you all have enjoyed it so far.