Security Breach

AN: what if I made a tff and origins one shot book jk... unless?

Once Baby's show was over Bryan called Steve to leave and go back to his house. However Molten intercepted them at the door.

"Bryan." He said. "Molten." The business owner curtly replied.

"I want Steve to stay here." Said animatronic made a whimpering noise and hid behind his counterpart. "And why's that?"

"Because I don't trust you with company property." Molten said. In truth he was just fishing for a reason like he did with shutting down the pizzeria.

Bryan narrowed his eyes and seemed to search the bears faceplates. He turned around and whispered something to Steve before nodding. "I'll leave him here, for now."

The two animatronics watched as he left.

Molten grabbed Steve by his shoulder and pulled him into the pizzeria. "Wh-what are you doing?!" They dragged him into the repair room "Relax I'm just going to look at you wiring."

Steve found himself propped on a table. "Uhm, why?" Molten pulled a laptop out of a box "I don't trust Bryan's ability."

Damn.

Steve looked around the repair room and found himself the only one there, besides Molten and... Rockstar Freddy. "Hey Molten?" they asked "What's wrong with Freddy?"

Molten froze for a second "How do you know their name?" Oh shi- think Steve! "Uhm, Bryan told me about him..."

There was a tense silence before Molten placed the computer down on the table, hooking a wire into the back of the others neck. "I'm going to look at your code now."

Messy green lines of text flitted over the screen and they scoffed "Figures Bryan would create such a mess from simple code." Steve felt a bit offended, even if the insult wasn't for him directly.

"Still, the code is so minimal and messy it's a miracle you can even function." Molten twisted his head to look back at them. "Face the wall." Steve shuffled his body to do so.

There was a pinch between their shoulder plates and they jolted "What are you doing?!?" The animatronic bear grunted "Checking your endoskeleton." Steve jump away from the prying hands and pressed his back against the wall.

"Wh-" "You don't need to do that!" Molten scoffed "I'm going to do it wether you like it or not." And then he started to approach the frighten animatronic, and Steve felt his mind go blank.

"Security Breach Activated."

Meanwhile with Bryan, he's having a breakdown because Steve is probably going to die, or worse, blow their cover.

As of now he's screaming violently into a pillow on the couch.

"Uh-" he jumped at the high pitched voice and looked behind him. "Heply?! What are you doing in my house?!?" The little animatronic was froze on the countertop like a deer in headlights, a credit card clutched in her paws.

She bolted and Bryan scrambled to follow, weaving around corners because for such a small thing she could move fast!!

"Helpy!! Give that back!" He yelled while bumping into a table "Never!!" The little menace shouted back.

He skid to a stop, hands on knees and panting. "My.. gods... when did you get so fast?!" Bryan was out of breath as he leaned against a wall.

"Not my fault you're so out of shape!" What?! "Get back here!!"

Helpy ducked under his hands and bolted out the door "You are so going to get it!!"

There was a light crash from the opposite end of the house that made him pause in the chase. Little menace now forgotten Bryan creeped around a corner towards where the noise was.

One of his expensive glass cups was in pieces on the floor and the patio door was open, but he was sure he'd closed it earlier.

He looked around warily. Someone else was in his house.