Chapter 20 - The Untold Past

Luna's POV

After having been trapped in the tower for nearly two weeks and still not having found any spell that could make big damage to vampires, I was beginning to lose hope.

But the time wasn't totally wasted, I had found an incantation that would give me the opportunity to come in contact with Bells in the human dimension.

Now all I had to find was some enchantment that would be strong enough to do some damage to vampires, and turn the tables just a little in our favor.

Elizabell's POV

"She's alive, my love" Shane assured.

"I know, I can still somehow feel her. It's hard to explain but I know she's not hurt" I mumbled.

"Then why are you staying inside, it is a bit worrying," Shane confessed.

"I know she will find a way to contact me, thus the reason I have to be in one place where no matter how she contacts me, it wouldn't be noticed" I raved, even though I know that when she contacts me, I could care less about others thoughts.

"But it's been over two weeks. The prince has her probably under observation." Shane wondered.

"I know, but she'll find a way, I just know sh'..." I argued but was cut short by a light that shined through the night's darkened area.

When the light beamed down my beloved sister stood in front of me once again, calming my nerves just a little.

"Luna" I blurted.

"I do not have much time sister mine; I'm trapped in a magical tower in the castle," Luna informed.

"Are you..." I began, trying to ask her about her health.

"I got to show you an incantation and fast. It will give us the way to create a portal from this dimension's domain to the next." My sister interrupted as she walked closer towards me.

"How?" I croaked, wondering how she became such a brilliant witch in such a small amount of time.

Answering the question with silence, Luna placed her palms on my cheeks and let our foreheads touch. In just a few seconds I understood everything she had seen through the crystal.

"Do you understand now?" Luna asked as she looked into my eyes.

"Yes, what's the plan?" I asked with confidence.

"You must gather an army, for that you can help Shane" Luna informed while looking at Shane with respect. "We have to stop them and their tyranny."

"I'll gather all my warriors, they'll be here within 2 hours" Shane convinced.

"And while you readying things on this side, I'll find a way to free Krista on my side" Luna avowed.

"Good luck, see you soon sister mine" I assured.

"Right back at you sis" Luna responded, and disappeared.

The light, in which my sister had stood, was gone now. Shane was already on the phone with his warriors, and I had to gather the ingredients I needed to create the portal in our dimension.

Shane put the phone down and embraced me. "The warriors will be here shortly"

"Great, I'll..." I began.

"You'll have to boost their hope of returning to their birthplace again." Shane interrupted.

"ME?!" I fretted.