Chapter 17 - The Confession

Elizabell's POV

We hadn't driven more than a quarter, but we were already out of the city and drove to what looked like a mansion. Shane stopped the car still being a gentleman again. He led me into the house and up the stairs leading to the second floor. It looked like this was his home, there could live other werewolves, but I couldn't say for sure I didn't notice much else than the way his body moved.

The way his steps seemed confident and the way his muscles moved under the fabric that soon wouldn't be hiding his upper body away from my sight. I licked my upper lip at the thought.

Shane led us through a door I assumed to be his bedroom, but I didn't see much before he pushed me against the now closed door and started kissing me hard and dominant. I wouldn't make it too easy for him though. So I pushed my body against his, while I scratched his back through the fabric. He gave a little groan of him, I took the chance and left his mouth to trail kisses down his neck. I had to stand on tiptoe, which Shane noticed and lifted me in an arm so I could reach, as he leaned on the door with the other arm.

Shane growled, and that did it for me, I couldn't hold myself back anymore. I pressed my lips to his again, demanding more from him, and letting him take control. He was allowed to do whatever he pleased; I just wanted more of his touch and the sparks that came with it. The desire was becoming too much, I was beginning to get extremely wet.

"Give it to me." I panted seductively against Shane's lips.

It was apparently the only request Shane needed, he went away from the door still holding me tight. Next moment I was on his bed, he took off his blazer and loosened his tie, while he took a piece of fabric out from under one of the cushions on the bed.

"I'll give you this on. You are going to feel everything I do to you, without being interfered by sight." Shane declared hoarsely.

I nodded and let him blindfold me. I was now surrounded by darkness and couldn't feel anything, but suddenly I felt Shane's hand on my cheek, he kissed me gently on the lips, and the sparks intensified.

He moved his lips softly, and I felt a loss by it. But his lips slowly started to teasingly kiss my earlobe. Then trailed lightly kisses down my neck. I got small electric sparks sent through my body from where the kisses were placed every time he touched my skin. Suddenly he hit the right spot, I moaned louder than before, I could feel Shane's breath on my neck, he was probably smirking knowing he found my weak point. He continued to lick and trail small kisses the same place multiple times.

I could feel something hard pressing against my leg and knew immediately what it was, I couldn't help but smile. Just the fact that he felt the same way about me, made me incredibly pleased.

Shane drove his one hand up my leg, towards where I wanted his hand; he jerked my dress up so it was around my waist. My whole lower part was now visible for him, only hidden by a provocative thong.

Shane's hand landed again on my leg, but now it was on the inside. His fingers slid up my thigh and slipped inside my string, parting it to one side, causing me to moan in anticipation.

"Looks like I'm not the only one who is enjoying this" Shane groaned slightly, running his fingers slowly up my slot. "It's a pity you can't feel how wet you are for yourself" He informed, "But I think I have a solution."

There was a pulling sensation against my legs and the cold air hit my private part. I moaned slightly because of the feeling. I then felt something slid between my lips, tasting it made me realize it was my thong.

I also heard him tucking on something, most likely his tie, due to the sound of the silky fabric. Then I felt the delight of the silky fabric around my head and loop softly between my lips. "Now you have no way of denying the reaction I have on your bod. You have no escape on understanding that I am the only male who can bring you to this state."