Chapter 4 - The Land

I woke up to a blissful feeling; Darius was lying close up to my body, holding his hand around me.

Even when we were sleeping, he was protecting me. I moved up to give him a little peck on the cheek.

"Morning beautiful," Darius said still half asleep.

"Good Morning" I answered back.

As his eyes slowly opened and I looked in them directly, I remembered everything about the last night. I could not help but blush thinking back at the sweaty event, which had occurred in the bed I was lying in.

"You look cute when you blush," he said smirking.

I just rolled my eyes and stood up heading for the bathroom.

I could really use a bath; I could still feel the sensation from his touch. I turned on the water and stood there just letting the hot water pour down upon my body.

"You are sexy when you're wet all over." Darius surprisingly said behind me.

He stood up close to my back, allowing me to lean against him.

I turned around wanting to kiss him again, god he was breath-taking I thought to myself. The water was slowly dripping from his hair down his broad shoulders and his gorgeous muscles, he had an amazing body. Even as a model I was astonished by his mind-blowing anatomy.

I forgot all about what I wanted to do, I just stood there taking in all of him, my eyes moved lower.

Jesus Christ, he was massive; I could not believe that he could fit that into me.

"I'm delighted that you like my body. But unfortunately, we have some things to take care of today." He pointed out.

"Okay, then let's get to it." I teased.

We somehow came out of the bath after a while, considering how steamy it became. Though not only because of the hot water.

"Go get ready" Darius panted, I had been a little evil to him.

I walked into the magic closet again.

This time instead of fancy dresses, there was useful pants, tight of course, and shirts that were amazing.

I picked out some normal black pants, high waisted. I'm only 1.65 m, and high waist makes me look a little taller. I choose to take on a plain white evening shirt and tucked it down the pants. I then walked by the shoes. I saw the perfect red wedges and walked on to the magical mirror.

"So what can I do for you today, princess?" she said.

"You can tell me your name first" I giggled.

"Alleyen, my lady." She told.

"Well, Alleyen, nice to meet you. And to answer your question, I need some natural looking, not too flashy." I smiled.

"Right away" Alleyen chuckled.

After 5 minutes I could open my eyes. She had only straightened my hair, and for make-up, only a light mascara and an alluring red lipstick.

"I love it" I confessed.

"Thank you" Alleyen blushed

"See you later, Alleyen," I assured.

As I walked past the jewelry I picked out a small heart shaped necklace, and then made my way back to the exit.

I walked and found Darius sitting on the bed shirtless. Jaw-dropping as fuck.

"I just need a shirt then we can go" he declared.

"I don't have any problem with you going around like that," I said almost drooling.

"I'm sure you wouldn't, but we are not staying in the castle, they have to prepare everything for tonight." Darius reminded.

Oh right, we were going through some ceremony later. I wasn't really afraid that it was some hoax like I had experienced one time before. I trusted Darius.

We walked through the hallway, all the way out to an enormous yard. Adorned with all kinds of flowers, some I even didn't know existed.

"Where are we actually going?" I asked.

"I'm going to show you, the world you will live in from now on," Darius announced.

We walked out of a giant gate. The world that I looked upon was the total opposite of my old world, the earth. I was so enchanted by the magnificent sight that I didn't even realize, Darius was walking slowly in front of me.

I gradually walked a little faster. As I reached his side once again, I commented: "This world is spectacular."

"Don't be tricked, it may look delightful. But my world is also dangerous." Darius admitted.

It was silent for a while; we just walked on, down through a little city that was outside the walls of the castle. Every time we walked by some people, Darius greeted each one kindly. I looked at him and heart-warming sensation and thought I had found the right guy.

After a while I began wondering, everyone calls him a prince and everything, but it's still a little confusing.

"So... You're a Prince?" I asked, god I sound stupid.

"Yeah, I'm the first son of King Zarek Chandler the 5th." He grinned, but soon after he became serious and stopped up, facing me. "I assume responsibility for a half year, and I need a queen."

"I have known this for 10 years and I had searched all over my fathers' kingdom without success." He sighed "But then I remembered you. I devoted my life to you from the moment I laid my eyes on you." he confessed while blushing.

I loved it when he blushed; it gave me confidence that he meant every word of love for me.

In the corner of my eyes, I noticed what looked like a shop that had antiques in the window. Apparently, Darius noticed my stares. "Want to go in?"

I looked him in the eyes and with big excitement, I answered: "Yeah, Definitely."