Chapter 15 - The preparation

Elizabell's POV

Shane suggested taking me on a date, so he could prove to me how much I already meant to him. He wanted to spend more time with me, not only learning about my past but also my present and my dreams and hopes of the future.

He told me that he would pick me up at my apartment at about 8 o'clock if I wanted to. Which I had no problem with since I wanted to get home and make myself proper looking. Shane had only seen me in casual clothes. I wanted to swap him off of his feet, so I had to have Luna's help, she was the most feminine of us, and I had no dresses at all.

Shane and I went our separate ways in town, and I hurried home. By the time I reached my front door, I remembered that Shane didn't know where I lived, and my scent was concealed by my spell from earlier, so I had to remove it, not that I had anything against it anymore. And with my sister's help, it wouldn't take any time at all.

I went straight to my room and explained Luna, that she had to help me remove a miss I had put up some time ago, as always Luna didn't question it and helped me, it didn't even take 1 minute before the whole mess was non-existent. I got a little lost in thoughts after that, thoughts about the date later. Thoughts about Shane.

"So... How'd it go?" Luna asked, snapping me out of my imagination.

"Really well, I have a date with him tonight, and I was kind of hoping to get your help," I informed.

"OMG, Then you need a dress" Luna busted out cheering.

"Yeah, but this is where the problem surfaces" I explained. "I don't own a dress"

"Sooooo... Let me get this straight, you have so much cloth that it could cover your entire room, but you don't have a single dress?" Luna questioned.

"Exactly!"

"That's actually fine, " Luna started and walked over to the bed where a lot of my spell books were spread out, "I've looked a bit in your books, but in the book we brought together, I found a formula I wanted to try out, so this is a good opportunity."

"Let me guess it had something to do with fabric?" I grinned.

"Yes, and it's super useful" Luna exclaimed dramatically, "It's a spell that makes you able to create objects out of nothingness."

"Sounds very useful"

"Just my thought" Luna smiled.

"But anyways, just a thought" I began "What happened to my room?"

I hadn't even noticed that my room was cleaned up, my cloth hung in a walk in closet that I had had since I moved in, but because of laziness I never got to the task of hanging my cloth up, my bed was not only a mattress more. She had made my room during the time I spent at the café with Shane.

"Just cleaned up a bit" Luna shrugged.

"Wow, you've been busy" I exclaimed.

"No, actually I used a formula I found in one of the spell books. And then everything kind of just got easy from there. I made everything in here, thanks to magic." Luna explained in a proud tone.

"But how in the world did you get all my clothes to fit into the closet" I questioned, I had so much cloth that even I couldn't get to the bottom of it.

"Well, when I began to clean up your cloth, I did it by hand, but it seemed like there was no end to it all, so I tried to make an incantation and it worked." She mumbled. "Did you know you can create spells?"

"Yeah, but they are usually difficult to perform because you need a lot more concentration," I explained. I had over the years mastered the spell making, and written some of my own spells down in a book. But they were still a bitch to work with at times.