Chapter 6 - The Mother-in-law

I walked down the tower once again, being meet by a very concerned Darius.

"What did you see?" he asked.

"I don't know, this woman that had the power to control all the elements." I began, "but the weird thing is she looked like my spitting image."

"You can ask my mother, she has arrived."

Darius took his hand around my waist leading me to the foyer, which was still as impressing as the first time I laid my eyes upon it, but my thoughts were all over the room. What had I seen, and who was she?

"My mother is in the library?" Darius stated.

I just nodded, we walked up the stairs, and I was lead into a beautiful library. The bookshelves were in white, the only color that actually was in the room other than white came from the books, which looked to be over a million books, it had more books than the public library in Chicago.

We then turned a corner to be met by, a young looking woman in her late thirties. Her hair had a beautiful black shine, maybe Darius had got his hair from his mother. She also had these capturing bright blue eyes, and even though she was small she eliminated power and respect.

"This is my mother, Luna." Darius introduced.

"Nice to finally meet you, dear." She said. "My name is Alessandra."

Alessandra reached for my hand and gently took it in hers. She was a beautiful woman, I didn't expect Darius to have such a gorgeous mother.

I was almost mesmerized by her, but took myself together, and shook her hand. Wait I thought to myself, she is a queen. I then bowed down, to show my respect towards her.

"Oh no my dear, that you don't need to do, you are also royalty," she chuckled.

"No such thing my queen, I'm only a model from earth," I explained.

"You really don't know who you are, do you my dear?" she smiled.

I was a bit confused, but raised myself again, standing up. She wasn't as tall as me, but she was good looking for her age.

"Come sit beside me, then I will explain something about you," Alessandra said, leading us both to a couch she had been sitting on while waiting for Darius and me to arrive.

I was still baffled by her but I snapped out of my own thoughts and began listening to her as she cleared her throat.

"You, my dear are strong, I realized as soon as I saw you."

"But I'm just a-." I tried to explain, but she interrupted me.

"Human." Alessandra chuckled again. "Oh no, I may be old, but my powers are still as young as a newborn.

I looked up at Darius who had placed himself standing right behind me, gently holding my shoulders.

"She is telling the truth, my mother has the ability to see others potential." He explained.

Oh was all I answered with as if I understood what he just had said.

"My dear, you are a direct link to the origin of the witches." Alessandra continued.

I just looked at her, probably with my mouth wide open.

"You must have wondered why you looked so much like the origin when you saw her in the crystal." She smiled.

"Yeah, but why do you think that, and how do you prove something like that, I may be a witch, that I'm sure off by now, but-" once again I was interrupted by Alessandra.