Chapter 19 - The Banishment

Elizabell's POV

It was literally incredibly liberating to be on the dance floor with my twin, thought the guys had long been tired, but considering 4 hours at the club, I couldn't be anything other than sympathetic. Both boys sat and relaxed in the VIP area, while Luna and I had a good time dancing like there was no tomorrow. Even though how much we had danced already I wasn't close to being tired, it was so nice just to enjoy life having nothing to worry about.

"You want to go over to the guys for a while?" I shouted.

"Yeah, I could handle a drink anyway." Luna cheered back.

We went around through the many bodies that filled the dance floor.

Suddenly Luna stopped midways, looking directly towards the entrance. I wondered what she might be looking at, so I turned my attention the same way as her, immediately recognizing what had caught her eye.

The vampire she called her mate. He seemed anything but delighted, which frightened me a bit; I pulled a little at Luna's arm, aiming to get her towards the guys.

"Luna" I figured came out of her mate's mouth as he spotted my sister.

"Darius" Luna mumbled beside me.

"Come on, let's get over to the others," I repeated.

Her mate approached us with determination, a few seconds later and he was standing right in front of us.

"I'll talk a little with Darius, just go to the others, we'll join in a moment." Luna insisted.

"Okay," I answered maintaining a straight face.

I went over to the VIP area and sat down on Shane's lap. While I kept an eye on my sister, there was something strangely unsettling about her mate.

I just could figure out what exactly.

Luna's POV.

I was surprised that Darius had found me, we had never completed the bond, so he shouldn't have been able to track me, so how?

"Darius, I've missed you" I conceded.

"I also missed you Luna" Darius replied.

"But why are you here?" I questioned.

"I came here to take you back," Darius informed.

"I would have gone back next week," I commented.

"I don't like not knowing where you were anymore," Darius complained.

"We can go home together when the morning comes, and the sunsets," I added.

"I guess that better than nothing" Darius commented.

Strange, I thought it seemed like Darius had changed while we were separated, he seemed less appealing.

"What about Krista?" I asked mumbling a little.

"Who?" Darius questioned.

"The one who was all over you the last time we saw each other" I reminded him.

"I have had nothing to do with her; I haven't seen her since that night." Darius declared.

"That's good, I'm sorry I freaked out." I apologized.

"Let's go to your little friends." Darius hurried.

"They're not so small" I laughed.

"If you say so" Darius replied coldly.