Chapter 5 - The Origin.

As we got inside the building, I felt as if something was calling me. But before I could analyze the hunch, the store owner walked out to greet us. "What a pleasure to see you here my Prince" he announced bowing down.

"It's fantastic to be here again" Darius greeted "I want to introduce my mate," he said pushing me in front of him.

I staggered a little because of the sudden push, "It's an immense delight to be able to meet you, Princess" the old store owner acknowledged bowing down once again.

"Oh please, you don't need to bow down towards me; I would love to shake your hand instead," I stated.

"Of course anything you tell me, Princess." The fragile looking male smiled.

"And please just call me Luna" I added smiling back. While I shook his hand

"I will do that princess," he shook my hand. "Oh, I mean Luna."

I just smiled in response.

As I looked around in the shop Darius talked to the store owner whose name was Arther. I couldn't really shake the feeling of something calling me inside the store.

I walked in the other end of the store and stood by this old door, my curiosity got the best of my, I opened the door which revealed a round staircase. It probably led up to the tower I had seen before we walked into the store.

I left the door open so Darius could find me. As I walked up the stairs and finally reached the last step, I was surrounded by books. The only light that was in the room came from the candles that were lighted around the room.

I gently let my finger touch the first row of books, but as I reached the finish of the shelf, my hand suddenly drew out a book that glowed by my touch. I walked to the speech table in the middle of the room. I kind of thought that it was weird, but oh well it wasn't my shop.

The book was about witches, how they were extinct, and the real story about the witches and their power. I wanted to read other books and sighed at the thought of having to find every book about witches. Why couldn't I just make them fly to me, I thought to grin a little about my own laziness. Suddenly I had this instinct telling me to say it out loud.

I raised my arms, thinking I looked uppermost dramatic. "Witches" I demanded, and the next moment a lot of books began shaking on the shelves. Omg, they flew in front of me and opened the pages that explained something about witches.

I'm a witch, I thought to myself a little excited.

I lifted one hand, "spells" I demanded. And once again it happened like before.

I became so amazed that I hadn't even noticed that Darius and Arther had walked up the tower and were standing behind me, as books flew through the air on their own.

"A Witch" Arther exasperated behind me, given me a shock, and throwing me out of my concentration. As the books slowly began losing high, I regained my focus.

"I thought they were extinct?" Darius questioned.

"How long have you been a witch? Luna" Arther asked me gently.

"I don't know, I only found out I apparently was a witch for about 20 minutes ago," I explained.

I managed to get all the books back to their spots on the shelves easily, just by demanding 'Return' out loud.

I was actually quite pleased with myself, now I didn't feel as if I was too different from the others I had met in this world.

"But how is that possible?" Darius asked confused.