Chapter 23 - The Transfer

Shane's POV

"How is she today?" Chris asked

"Nothing has changed; I'm nearly forced to feed her" I muttered

"But she at least leaves the house from time to time" Chris encouraged

"Only to visit the grave" I went on.

"Alpha, I'll fix the last papers from today, go home to her" Chris offered

"Thank you my friend" I answered, truly grateful for the offer.

It had been going on for some time now, Bell would not leave the bedroom. She left only when she once a week would visit Luna's grave. It was becoming harder and harder for me to get her back on track. I was forced to find a way to help my mate get it together before it became worse.

Which was the reason I would travel to the mythical dimension tomorrow. There had to be a clue that could help Bells.

Elizabell's POV

Never had I felt as helpless as I did now. The loss of Luna made me unable to live; I did not even know how I should react to anything, now that she was gone. Shane had carried me home after the war; I had fallen asleep in his arms, but at night at still had nothing but nightmares. Nightmares that time after time showed me how useless I was and had been. Luna had sacrificed her being for the whole pack. Nevertheless, how could I live without her, I had always felt alone, and when I found Luna she filled out the hole that had always been in my life immediately.

I had since that day just been sitting inside the bedroom without any purpose, just staring at the wall. How should I proceed without Luna?

I needed her, so once again I set off to her grave. The only refuge I had after the loss of my twin.

After a few hours of uttering conversation in the hope someone would answer, sleep was slowly winning over me, I sat and just looked at her stone, Shane had done everything he could to give her a great place to rest. Both here and in the mystical dimension. With that thought, I fell asleep in front of Luna's grave.

"Sister"... Someone said in the darkness

"Luna?" I wondered and hoped at the same time

"I could finally get a hold on you" Luna smiled in front of me. I could see her again

"But you are dead" I exclaimed

"I made this message in the Tower, as a backup of some sort, which is if I had to use the other method I found; I would still have something for you. Obviously knowing this message was given to you, I did use the other option." Luna chuckled.

"I miss you so much" I interrupted

"I miss you too, but we are in each other's hearts forever" Luna responded

"But you aren't here anymore, I feel so alone" I wailed

"You have all those who were left without answered questions, it's your job to help them now" Luna encouraged.

"How could I help them when I cannot even help myself?" I questioned

"I found a way to leave my strength to you" Luna stated

"But," I began

"Will you accept them?" Luna asked

"Of course, you were a part of me and you always will be no matter what" I clucked

"That is really good to hear, sister mine " Luna Praised "I give you the last on this earth of me"

With that Luna once again disappeared from me, and although I felt alone, this time I knew what to do. The dream went dark all over, except this time I could feel a warmth surrounding me, Luna was a part of my own body now. But I could feel an uncomfortable tension rising within me, something was different, in a bad way.