Chapter 3 - The Carnal Knowledge

"The ceremony will begin tomorrow night." He said out loud in the room, but not once did his eyes move from mine.

Everyone began to go out the door still silent, only the prince and me stayed behind. As the room was empty he looked at me seductively. "I remember promising you something about the dress," he said looking down at me in a seductive way, licking his lower lip.

"I think I remember you said something about ripping it off my body," I said teasing, standing close so my breasts were hitting him.

"You shouldn't tease too much; you wouldn't like it when I get rouge." He said biting me his lip a little.

"Try me," I said sounding as seductive as possible.

It worked for sure, the next moment he was carrying me towards the bedroom I awoke in. but instead of going in he continued down the hallway.

"Oh no we are going to my room." He said lustfully.

When we got to the end of the hallway he opened a big door, but I didn't have any time to look at his room, as soon as the door was locked. He put me down; he pushed up against the door and began kissing me aggressively. I only had time to breathe when he licked my upper lip teasing. As I opened my mouth to breath, he once again began kissing me.

I had my lips parted and he gained access to my tongue, making them play with each other, I could barely keep up.

I thought no way is he going to take all the control. So I grabbed his pants lightly where his slowly growing erection was, he growled. "I see you still have time to think," he said.

Then he backed a little away from me and made a suggestion that I should follow him. I walked towards him slowly as he kept on backing up. When he stopped and I stood up against him once again, he put his hands around my waist and gently made me lie down on the bed.

He then stood up again, but slowly bent over lifting my feet in the air, he slowly kissed my feet while taking my sho's off. Then he began kissing me up my legs.

I was getting really turned on, and couldn't help but close my eyes to only feel his lips on me. Suddenly I heard a rip and another one. As I opened my eyes he had torn the dress right in the middle all the way up.

"Told you I would rip it off you." He said smirking.

I was about to open my mouth to say something to him, but he cut me up by French kissing me.

He took his embraced me and placed his hands on my almost bare ass. He then grabbed it tight, as he moved up to the bed's headboard. He made me sit on his erection with my legs spread; I could feel him getting just as hot as me.

Then he released our lips and tongues, but I thought that I had to tease him a little, so I began moving my hips back and forth, making sure I hit his erection. He groaned, and I began moaning a little. He looked me in the eyes while I kept the motion going. His hands traveled to his lovely shirt, and he ripped it off, not caring that the buttons were flying in every direction.

"Stand up." He demanded.

His lustful demand, made me do it without a second thought. I stood up with core right around his mouth. I could feel myself getting wet; just thinking about what he could do to me.

He inhaled just as he had moved his head closer to where I wanted him. "You smell good." He said.

"May I have a taste." He asked teasing.

"Just do what you want; I'm almost going crazy just thinking about it," I said, thinking please just make me feel good now. I want to have you inside of me right now.