Chapter 16 - The Rendezvous

Shane's POV.

I drove into town after checking my look for god knows what time. Elizabell should know how much I actually had prepared myself; usually, it was just to throw on the first set of clothes I saw in the closet. But normally when I went to town, it was just to find someone who could give me my release. The women didn't need to be crazy charming, they just had to serve me for one night. It was just about fucking rapidly on one of the toilets and then never see each other again. But this night was something special because it was with Elizabell, my mate.

I drove up the road where I had caught Elizabell's scent earlier. She took the incantation down as she most likely trusted me a little now. She had given me permission to always be able to track her, which gave both my wolf and me joy.

I was indeed feeling pleasure making this evening special for her and only her.

"We can't do anything hasty" I reminded my wolf Lucifer.

"But we must not wait long to mark her as ours, our mate is exquisite and many will try to make her theirs, also because of her powers." Lucifer confided.

We didn't talk together the rest of the drive, and he said nothing as we stopped the car in front of the apartment where Elizabell's scent was strongest. But I could feel his tension, heck I was tense myself.

Elizabell's POV.

I turned around towards the mirror when Luna informed she was finished. I couldn't comprehend that it was me in the reflection. Luna had slightly curled my hair, so it was seductively wavy. The make-up was simple, with dark smokey eyes and red lipstick, to take focus on my face.

"Wow" I exclaimed weakly.

"I'm good, but only as amazing as the face is beautiful in advance" Luna hinted.

"It's because we have the same face" I giggled.

I couldn't believe how beautiful and sexy I looked. But my admiration was disturbed when Michael knocked on the door and informed from the opposite site "Your date is here to pick you up, Bells"

"This is it" Luna cheered.

"Yeah, I hope everything goes well" I replied nervously.

"You were made for each other, so of course it'll be fine." Luna insisted.

"Talk to you later" I shrugged.

"Don't be so sure of that, not with the way you look" Luna smirked to me as I walked through the apartment and stopped in the open space room.

Shane stood with his back to me, and I had to restrain myself from hugging him, you could easily trace his muscles through his tuxedo.

"I'm ready," I said weakly.

Shane turned around, and when he saw me he stood with his mouth open as if he would have said something, but the words were evidently not coming out.

"Beautiful" he mumbled.

"Thanks" I blushed; his voice gave me pleasurable chills.

"Let's go" Shane declared, and held out his hand for me to take.

I took it willingly and let him lead me away in the night.

We went down to the road where there was a black Cadillac. "Holy shit, is that yours?" I exclaimed, completely dumbfounded.

"Yes," Shane smirked, as he walked over and opened the door for me. I placed myself in the car, Shane closed to door elegantly behind me. Where after he went around to the driver's seat and started driving towards downtown.

We stopped outside one of the most expensive restaurants where Shane once again proved to be a gentleman and opened the door for me by the car and into the building, where we immediately were led to one of the private tables.

"I hope you do not mind meat" Shane smiled brazenly.

"Not at all" I flirted back and licked my upper lip seductively.

Shane's eyes went a little darker, which showed he liked what he saw. I giggled to myself, I really had an amount of control over Shane, and I was going to use it to my advantage.

"Good, because I've already ordered two medium steaks with potatoes and red wine sauce, plus a red wine to drink," Shane said while clearing his throat.

"Sounds delicious" I replied with a smile. "What plans do you even have for tonight?"

"I figured we ate first, then we could go to the club we first met." He began, "And then we'll see where the evening leads us to." Shane smirked finishing his sentence.

"Sounds like a plan" I smiled flirtatiously towards him.

He tensed his muscles a bit. Wow, this is going to be fun, I thought to myself.

Three hours later

We had eaten out meals and even had some dessert which was chocolate-covered strawberries. We went through the nightlife, on the way to the club. Dancer's was as the first time filled outside, a huge line and everything, but Shane let us towards the doorman. I was getting ready to enchant the bouncer again, but when he saw Shane he opened the door immediately.

"What was that?" I asked walking inside besides Shane.

"I'm the owner of this club" Shane corresponded simply.

We went inside and could immediately sense the intense atmosphere. People danced incredibly close and usually I was not one to wait to dance, but I needed some alcohol first. I could feel that my body still hadn't received the nourishment it needed, and alcohol weakened the craving slightly. I didn't have the greatest desire to jump on Shane right here and now.

"Want something to drink?" Shane asked into my ear.

"Yes," I said with a little too seductive voice. This time it wasn't even on purpose.

Shane led us to the bar, where he ordered beer for the both of us. He had looked a little surprised at me when I said I just wanted a beer but just shrugged it off. I had always loved the taste of beer, it was bitter but still sweet in taste, just as I liked it, I explained.

We had been drinking about 3 beers each and talked while looking at the drunken people who rubbed up against each other on the floor.

"Shall we dance?" Shane asked me as he noticed my looks at the dance floor.

"You dance?" I marveled.

"Usually not, but this time it gives me an excuse to be closer to you" Shane winked at me.

We went to the dance floor hand in hand, the music was playing some songs from Jason Derulo, and when we ended up in the middle of the crowded space, the song changed to 'Talk Dirty' giving me an excuse to dance close up against Shane; which also had been my plan after talking with him at the restaurant. I had nothing holding me back anymore, I could let my body free, and I was sure I couldn't handle another night with my urges. So it was now or never.

I turned around so my back was against Shane's chest and began to move my hips from side to side, while I rubbed myself up against Shane. He quickly caught up, following me, moving his body in sync with mine. It was incredible, it was as if our bodies fit together perfectly, thinking about it, they kind of did. I mean we were after all made for each other.

After about an hour grinding against each other, we stood face to face and started making out. I could feel that my body began to become excited.

"Why don't we go back to your place?" I asked Shane seductively while pressing my body against his.

Shane's eyes instantly darkened and took me by the hand, and reluctantly led me out of the club. He hurried to his car, still being a gentleman, opening the door for me. I got in and drove to his home.