Chapter 7 - The Secret Weapon.

I couldn't think of any other thing then he should hurry up and slam his cock into me, the heat was getting unbearable.

"Please, Darius" I whimpered, hoping he would give me what I wanted right this moment.

"Patience my love," he whispered into my ear, nibbling on it just to tease me even more. "I'm going to make you unable to think straight."

"Meany" I pouted.

"but what if you have a wound on your body, maybe you have a wound on your sensitive back." He teased, and slowly ran his right hand down my spine, making me shiver by his touch.

"Or perhaps you have been wounded in your legs." He kept going, making me sit on his lap in the shower. Allowing himself to touch my legs from my knees and up to the spot that was awaiting his glorious rod.

"Or you could even have harmed your stomach without your own knowledge." He made my lie down, face to face with him. Yeah sure the tiles in the shower were not the most comfortable place to lie down, but as he began to caress my stomach while gently placing kisses around my belly button, I was losing all ability to feel any pain.

I moaned when he was kissing his way down to my sweet core, but then he stopped. "Or maybe you have hurt your neck"

He slowly moved his hand sliding his right hand from my stomach in the middle of my breasts and up to my neck, he gently moved my hair away from my neck, and before I realized it he was nibbling it with his fangs.

"Bite me, please," I begged.

He blew on my neck and chuckled aroused, then he kissed his way from my neck to my mouth, and mildly bit my lower lip. I couldn't help but let out a moan, I really was aroused by the thought of those fangs buried in my flesh. He allowed himself to gain access to my tongue and began tingling our tongues together, I was following his movements as good as him, but I must admit, being a model didn't give me much time to actually be together with men so my abilities in bed were non-existing,

He released our lips, and growled, man I loved it when he did that, I was getting turned on by his delicious looked erection, but before I could make a move. He had planted us on the bed. He was so fast that I hadn't even realized it before he had without patience taking my left nipple between his lips and was biting it a little, making me feel like I could reach nirvana any moment.

"Is my examination complete?" I gasped.

"Your external is, but maybe you have some cuts or bruises inside." And before I could even fantasize about it, he had slammed his cock inside my core, making me scream out because of the orgasm. I mean yeah normally I was able to hold myself back a little, but he just suddenly pushed himself roughly inside me.

"That was fast" he teased.

Asshole I thought, but the orgasm gave me some of my strength back, time to get back at him for the shower scene.

I slowly moved up and made my way up to his neck, biting down as I reached it. He moaned be the action, and I took my chance and turned us around, so I was riding him. "I like this position" he stated looking up and down my body. I blushed a little knowing that my body would be moving a lot more than the other position.

But I had a mission, make him beg for it. I smirked, and began moving the way I knew men liked it, I placed my hands on his stern six pack. And raised my legs, gently I began to move my hips up and down, making sure that the motion was hard to do each time, I knew that in this position my insides would be a lot tighter, and I knew it even more by the way Darius was acting.

"Luna" he growled and moaned, each time I would slam myself down on his erection again.

As I could feel him reaching his climax, I began to move a little faster, and a second before he was about to release his seed into me, I slipped him out of me.

His eyes got big, but he had this cute pout on his face, I knew he was thinking why. But I didn't give him time to ask, I hurriedly grasped his hard cock between my hands and began moving then gently on each side, he then began to growl a little.

I would have my secret weapon, never thought that it would come in handy to punish a man before. I had only used my mouth when the one night stands I had brought home after a party was being annoying and wouldn't leave, I would always take them to the highest point, and just before climaxing I would stop, look at them and say you come and after you get out, if you don't agree I will not let you reach your peak. I never enjoyed it.

But on Darius, I was ecstatic about every face he would make every twist and jerk his body would do and every sound that he would let go. I was having the time of my life. He was slowly reaching his point of no return, and I thought to myself, I wanted to taste it, which surprised me because I never wanted to taste it, I had been told by many of the other models that it made them nauseous.

But then again Darius was different, from the human scumbags of my town.

I roughly licked around his tip, making sure my hands were moving on the same time, and not before long I could feel his cock trembling together with the rest of Darius's arousing body.

I could slowly feel something coming out from the head and slowed down around it, not stopping completely before his orgasm had ended. I could taste the sweet sensation of sugar, it seriously tasted like sugar, I couldn't get enough of it, and when he didn't shoot any more out, I released his cock from my lips, licked them, and locked him in the eyes, "Thanks for the meal" I smirked.

"You are - going to kill - me -, if you tend - to do that – every – time." He declared while trying to get his breath.

I just giggled, knowing that my weapon could handle him. Much to my joy.

The day was reaching its end, and Darius had made one of the maids come up to the bedroom with some food. He had asked her to make to pancakes and chop some strawberries, and make some coffee.

Yeah, coffee was what we both needed right now.

After eating, or in my case being feed. He had put every little piece of strawberry into my mouth himself, saying his queen didn't have to move a muscle for a change. I laughed a bit about it, but let him do it since he seemed to enjoy himself. He then placed the plate with the leftovers outside the door and moved closer to me, we were lying down, spooning to be exact.

"I love you" Darius stated gently while snuggling into me.

"I love you too" I smiled, even though he couldn't see it.

We fell asleep some seconds after exhausted by today's many events.