Saving Ginny

The once brightly lit common room has now fallen dark only being lit, by the roaring yellow and orange fire, it was time it was now night.

We were mentally and physically preparing our selfs, me and Hermione when to my dorm to get change and Harry and Ron went to there's.

I got changed into some dark clothes so it was less likely for me to get caught, I wore high waisted black skinny jeans with small rips in the knees, I tucked in a plain black t-shirt, I finished off the look with a black leather belt and some black combat boots.

Looked somthing like this^^^

Hermione wore blue jeans with a red tank top with a blue jean jacket.

Kind of like this^^^We finished getting changed, and started doing are hair I put my hair in a high ponytail and Hermione did a cute side braid

We finished getting changed, and started doing are hair I put my hair in a high ponytail and Hermione did a cute side braid.
"Wow y/n, you really look like a spy now" she laughed "gee thank Hermione, you look good too" I told her "thank you, we need to look like the job we are doing" she said "and whats your job" I asked jokingly "I am the cute desk lady" she joked back, we had a good laugh before meting the boys in the common room.

"So, you two know what you are doing?" Hermione asked them "of course we know what we are doing don't have such little faith in us Hermione" Harry laughed "okay just making sure, here" she said and hand everyone a walkie talkie.

"You press the button on the side and talk into the speaker" she told us, "alright good luck y/n" Ron and Harry told me before making their was down to the dungeon to the Slytherin common room.

"Alright y/n let's get you into that vent" Hermione said and walked with me to my dorm, I grabbed my wand off my desk hoping I won't need it but I wasn't going to take any chances, I put my wand in my back pocket.

Hermione stood up on my bed and pulled off the air vent cover "okay y/n you need to go straight untill you hit a slop, you want to go down it and turn left, you will then go straight for about three minutes before you hit Malfoy's dorm" she told me "alright got it" I said getting up on my bed to pull myself up into the vent.

"And y/n?" Hermione said "yes Hermione?" I responded "be careful and don't get caught" she said worried "well if the boys do their job right I shouldn't have any problems" I laughed and pulled my self into the vent.