Dumbledore

Here I was flying through the night sky with the person I hate? I don't really know how to feel about him but in a few day maybe things will be back to normal and everyone will be how they where.

That does mean that Draco will keep trying to kidnap me and find out all my secrets but it won't happen this time and if it dose I know how to get away and stay away, that's what I had to do stay away from Draco Malfoy.

"So how do you know where he lives?" Draco asked, "Harry and him are still good friends and I seen his address on one of his letters in Harrys office" I answered.

We then arrived at a small old house that looked like it was ready to fall apart at the slightest wind blow, we got off our brooms and I walked up to the door and Draco followed close behind.

*Knock, knock, knock* I knocked on the door and shortly after it slowly creeped open, "hello?" The old man said, "hello professor I am y/n Reyes we met at Hogwarts remember" I said, "ofcoures I would remember you, I knew you would do great things" he explained.

"But I didn't do anything" I said confused, "yet, I know what you here for please come in" he said and opened the door all the way and invited us in.

The inside of the house was actually pretty nice it didn't look like how the outside was at all, clean and new was how the inside looked, Dumbledore gestured his hand for us to take a seat on the couch and we did, Draco sitting awfully close to me.

"Y/n dear I don't need you to even say a thing, I know you don't want anyone to know" he started taking a seat in the chair across from us, "so can you help?" I asked, "yes indeed I can" he said, "what are you two talking about?" Draco asked.

"Don't worry Mr.Malfoy it's not like you will remember any of this" he laughed giving me a wink and I giggled as well, "won't remember what is he talking about?" Draco asked me, "like he said it doesn't matter" I laughed.

"Here miss Reyes let me get you somthing" he said and stood up and let the room, "what is he talking about Reyes what are you planning?" He asked, "stop asking questions, it like me wasting my breath" I explained and then Dumbledore walked back into the room and handed me a book.

"Here you are" he said as he handed it to me, Draco went to grab the book out of my hands to look at it but I slapped his hand, "everything you need to know is in that book" Dumbledore said, "thank you professor" I said and stood up, "anytime" he laughed.

"We should be leaving now" Draco said grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the door, "it is awfully late why don't you two stay the night" Dumbledore offered.

"Thanks professor I would love to stay the night" I agreed, "what?" Draco said confused, "beside I have no where else to stay" I continued, "there is two bedrooms upstairs you two can help yourselves" he said.

And I started to walk up the stairs and Draco followed behind me, "oh, miss Reyes I will see you at Hogwarts" he said with a smile, "see you there professor" I responded with the same smile and continued to walk up the stairs.

"What are you talking about you'll see him at Hogwarts there is no more Hogwarts" Draco said as we approached the rooms, "I really don't know what you talking about Malfoy" I said and opened the door behind him and pushed him in, "goodnight" I said and walked into the room across from his.

I walked over the bed and sat on it, I opened the book to see what I have to do, and now there is a new plan to be made I needed to get all the old student that where attending while the fall happened and get them all under on roof and that roof had to be Hogwarts.

This takes wasn't going to be easy and the book says only a great wizard or witch can perform such magic, I know I can do somthing like that. The only hard part is I will be the only one who will know what had happened and I have to live a life of a lie but I am willing to do that for things to be how they where, a simpler time.