Detention

Draco, Pansy and I walked into he great hall only to see Blasie and Theo sitting at the Slytherin table already, Theo shoving food in is mouth and Blasie having a worried look on his face, we walk up to them and as at down.

"So did you find out anything?" Draco asked Blaise, "yes and no" Blasie answered, "what do you mean?" I asked, "well, we had to scare the answer out of these Hulfflepuff boys" Blasie started, "they told us that Diggory will not be returning to Hogwarts this year" Theo added, "they also said he had big plans" Blasie said, "and when we asked where he was..." Theo continued, "they didn't answer, they only looked at eachother and then booked it before we could do anything else" Blaise finished.

"What do you think the plan could be?" Pansy asked, "well it has to do with somthing in the book" I said, "what kind of spells are in that book y/n?" Draco asked, "I read the whole thing and nothing good can come out of that book" I said, "lots of brain changing spell like changing ones memories or erasing it along with mind control and a bunch of other things" I added, "who would Diggory want to curse so badly that he can't even attend Hogwarts?" Blasie asked, "I have no idea" I responded.

We then all ate dinner trying to think of who Cedric's target could be when I was hit with a spoon, I looked in the direction that it came from and saw down the Slytherin table was Adrian Percy, "try that again, and you won't have a hand to throw it" I barked, "you wouldn't bet me a second time Reyes, you only did because your boyfriend softened me up" he argued, "act like I'm not your boyfriend" Draco mumbled under his breath, "oh, right" I mumbled back, I stood up slamming my hands on the table, "he's not my boyfriend!" I snapped.

"Sure he's not" he argued and rolled his eyes, "we hate eachother have you not seen they way we act towards eachother" I continued trying to play the part, "you really do hate him, so much that you would stop a fight between us and I know it bloody hell wasn't for me" Adrian continued, "I stoped that fight because, I didn't want to be the one cleaning blood off the floor" I argued, "you know I would of won" Draco chuckled from beside me, I then pushed the back of Draco's head into his mashed potatoes that sat infront of him.

I then started to walk out of the great hall, "you'll pay for that Reyes!" Draco yelled as he whipped the food off of his face, "I guess they really do hate eachother" I heard Adrian say as I left the great hall.

I decided that I would wander the halls until it was time for me to head to detention because, dinner wasn't over yet and detection was after dinner, I was walking minding my own business when two cold hands grabbed the sides of my arms and pushed me against the cold brick wall.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" I said and then saw who it was, "Draco what the bloody hell" I said trying to push him off of me but he didn't move, "what will you do shove my face into more food" he said sounding mad, "you seriously can't be mad at me for that I was just playing the part" I defended myself, "you could of slapped me or something not humiliate me infront of everyone" he said as he moved closer to me locking me in between his body and the wall, "is that what this is about you ego?!" I asked frustrated, "no" he denied.

"Maybe this plan of us fighting isn't going to work out how we wanted it to" I said, "why I thought you liked me like this" he argued, "isn't that one of the main reasons why you erased everyone's memory" he added, "Draco theres no one here you don't have to be so mean" I said, "this is who I am here the bully... the bad guy" Draco said, "where is all of this coming from, the seems to be more then just some potatoes" I said, "I'm done with this conversation Reyes, we have detention" Draco said grabbing my wrist and taking me to detention.

Draco and I walked into detention and say that Snape wasn't there, but there was a note, "glad you showed up, yes I know you came and I'll know if you leave early that's way I out a charm on the door, I have more important matters then watch you" that was the end of the note, then we heard a click from behind us, "he locked us in here" I said as I walked over to the door and tried opening it.

"Don't waste you time it won't open I thought a powerful witch like you would know that" Draco scoffed as he leaned against on of the desks at the front of the room, "what do you suggest I do sit here and wait or try and get out" I said walking over towards him, "always trying to escape from everything aren't you Reyes" Draco said his gaze never leaving mine, "for real Malfoy what is your problem with me, this isn't like you" I said now standing right infront of him, "you" he said in a cold tone, "w-what" I said shakey, he placed his hands on each side of my face, "you, you just can ever stop" he said, "stop what?" I asked, "being guarded, always thinking of how to get out" he went on, "I don't understand?" I did confused, "I don't want you to try and get away from me" he said as he pulled me closer.

"Why would I want that?" I asked, "well, we never are alone and when we are you are trying to leave and find a way out" he said, "that's because, everytime we were alone it was different" I explained, "how so? Because they way I look at it each time we are alone it is forced what makes this different it that we are now on the same side" he said pulling my face closer to his.

"Y/n, never in my life have I ever wanted to be alone with someone so much in my life" he said as he connect out lips together but, it didn't last long because, Theo Blaise and Pansy busted into the room, "we got a massage!" Blaise shouted, as Draco and I quick pulled apart, "what is it?" Draco asked, "we know what Diggory wants" Theo said, "and what is it?" I asked, "you" Pansy answered.

A/n; that's the end of this chapter, hope you enjoyed, sorry for not updating in a while. (1162 words).