Obliviate

Now it was time to head to my final destination the astronomy tower, "where to now?" Draco asked as we left the potions classroom, "now I am staring to know how it felt when I kept asking you" I chuckled, "yap" he laughed.

"So are you going to answer my question?" He asked, "the astronomy tower" I said, "that's where it is going so isn't?" He asked upset, "yes" I responded and we then finally made it to the astronomy tower stairs.

"Y/n wait" Draco said as I took my first step, I turned around, "what?" I asked, "I just want to let you know what ever you are doing, I understand why and I didn't think you should follow through with it" he explained.

"What?" I asked confused, "I don't think you should do it" he said, "do what Draco you don't even know what your talking about" I argued, "trust me I know what I am taking about, y/n I have been in you position before trust me it's not worth it" he went on.

"Draco I don't have time for your nonsense" I snapped and started to continue walking up the stairs and he followed.

We reached the top of the astronomy tower, "just put your bags here" I told him as I placed down my bags as well, "can you at least tell me what you need all stuff of?" He asked, "no sorry but I already told you too much" I said and pull all the potion ingredients out and layed them out on the floor.

I grabbed the cauldron out of one of the bags and started putting the ingredients together, "I know what potion your making but why are you making it?" He asked, "the super sticky potion no reason" I said as I finished the potion.

I then walked over to the huge telescope and poured the potion all over the lens and with a spatula I spreaded it all out evenly.

"That pour telescope" Draco said, "don't worry you won't even know I did this" I said, "you keep saying I won't remember things how is that Reyes?" He asked walking over to me and placing his hand on my back.

I moved away and grabbed one oof the bags of crystal balls and started to place them on it, "want to make your self useful Malfoy start grabbing the crystal balls and start placing them on here" I told him and he did.

We where placing our last ball on the lens when Draco's hand brushed against mine and he then dropped his head down and tilted it to look at me, "Draco don't" I said, "what I didn't do anything" he defended himself, "don't look at me like that" I said and walked away.

"So what I can't look at you" he argued, "no, not like that" I said, "but that's how I always look at you" he said, "then don't look at me at all" I said and then walked over to where all the empty bags are and sat down in them.

"What are you doing now?" He asked walking over to me and standing infront of me, "waiting" I said, "for why?" He asked, "for everyone to arrive" I said and he then took a seat beside me.

"Draco" I said, "yeah?" He responded, "can I ask you something?" I started, "anything" he answered, "when you said you where in my position and that what I am doing is not worth it, what did you mean by that?" I asked.

"I ment that I wanted somthing so badly I did all the wrong things to get it" he explained, "but where you happy when you got it?" I asked, "yes for a while" he answered, "what happened?" I asked, "the thing realized what I did was wrong and let me and I think there is no chance in getting it back" he said glancing into my eyes.

"Maybe after what I do things will be different for you" I said, "see that's where your wrong I don't feel any regret for what I did" he said and at this point I knew what Draco was talking about he was making in quite obvious it was me.

"I still going to follow through" I said, "I know you are and that's what I worry about" he said, "worry about what?" I asked, "you holding the regret for what you are going to do" he explained.