Astoria Greengrass

Astoria's POV
I was at the Greengrass mansion, my family's home that has been around for century's, we although a old family name we were not very well known.

I was laying in my bed, I have just woken up for the day then I heard my sister Daphne yell my name, "Astoria!" Daphne yelled, "yes what is it" I shouted back, "may I come in?" She asked.

"If you must" I said and rolled my eyes sitting up in my bed as she walked in my room.

"What is it?" I asked, "Millicent is coming over today" she told me, "why?" I asked.

Millicent only comes over if her family and mine have business to attend to together, "I don't know yet mother and father won't tell me" she said, "well get ready for the day" she added and left my room.

As I gotten ready I wondered what was going on, and why Millicent was coming it had to be somthing big my parents won't tell Daphne and I.

I got ready and walked down the spiral stair case leading into our living room, in there I saw my parents, Daphne, Millicent and her parents all sitting on the couch waiting for me.

"There's my beautiful daughter" mum said as she got off the couch and walked over to the end of the stairs where I was standing and walked me over to take a seat on the couch beside Daphne.

As I sat down everyone wasn't taking these eyes off me so I asked, "why is everyone looking at me like that?" They all moved their eye's away from and my mum said, "we have a very important job for you, sweet heart".

Mum only called me nice things when she wanted somthing from me, "and Millicent's family what do they have to do with it?" I asked, "Millicent and your sister will be accompanying you" my father said.

"Can you tell me for what?" I asked, "just wait time will tell" mum said, now I usually only did easy jobs that didn't take long to accomplish, you see my family is only rich for doing jobs for other rich wizard families.

We do all sorts of things for rich families, from easy things like babysitting there pets for a large sum of money just because there rich they can pay large money from the simplest things.

Then there was other jobs like steeling something from another family to give to another, or going undercover to get secret information from other family and telling the dirt to the family that hired us.

Daphne, Millicent and I have only done the easy jobs one's we couldn't mess up, the biggest one we have done so far was going undercover to get dirt for the person that hired us.

The front door opened and two boys walked in, one with red hair and the other with round glasses.

"Astoria, Daphne, Millicent we would like to introduce you to Harry Potter and his friend Mr. Weasley" my father said.

Harry walked over to me, I stood up off the couch and he shock my hand, "hello miss Greengrass, it is a pleasure to meet you" he said, "nice to meet you to" I said and let go of his hand.

"Mr. Potter is the richest wizard in the region" father said, "one of them" Harry said, "who else could be richer then you?" Millicent's father asked, "Mr. Malfoy" Harry spoke his name with great hatred, I had a feeling this job had somthing to do with this man.

"Since you three are around Mr. Potters age he thinks you will be perfect for this job" mum said, "he has heard about all that we do here and want to partake in our expertise" father added.

"May I asked exactly what it is you want us to do?" I asked, "it is many you Astoria, you will play the biggest role" Harry said, "so what is it, you will have me do?" I asked, "more importantly how much are you paying?" Millicent barged in.