Days Until The Masquerade

We were flying away from Hogwarts, and it was really hard to see where we were flying so we decided to make camp for the night, "it really dark I can hardly tell where I am going" I said, "just me to the dock and will make camp there" he told me, "okay" I said and fly to the dock.

We made it to the dock and I landed the broom, Draco then walked over to the dock and pull out a bin, "what's in there?" I asked, "a tent and basic essentials" he told me, "why do you have it?" I asked, "you never know when it will come in handy" he said.

He then opened up the bin and pulled out a single person tent, and with a flick of his wand the tent was all set up.

"Small tent don't you think" I said, "perfect size of you asked me" he laughed, "what ever" I said and went in said of the tent.

There was a large blow up mattress with two blackest and many pillows, Draco followed in the tent behind me and said, "looks like we are sharing" he smirked, I rolled my eyes and layed down close to the edge of the bed.

He then layed down as well, "you don't have to be that far away" he said, "I prefer it this way" I said rolling over on my side to not face him, "well I don't" he said and snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me him close, "what the hell" I said and tried to get a way.

"The more you fight the stronger I will hold you" he said, I felt his grip get tighter the more I struggled so I just gave up, "that's what I thought" he said, "what ever I am going to sleep" I said, "okay good night" he said nuzzling he head into my back.

It was quite comforting to be honest, "night Malfoy" I said and the moments later I fell asleep.

I woke up that morning and I opened my eyes and saw that Draco was still holding onto me, but the only thing different was I was now facing him, with my arms wrapped around him and my leg over his.

Once I noticed I quickly move and turned away from him, "you didn't have to move" he said and pulled me in close, "yeah, well it's morning now better get going" I told him.

"Sure what ever you say love" he said as he sat up, I got up off the mattress and walked out of the tent, I grabbed on the the broom and waited for Draco to come out of the tent.

He eventually got out and with another flick of his wand the tent was shot back into the bin as if it was never there.

"About time" I said as he walked towards me, "yeah, yeah" he said and grabbed the broom away from me, "hey" I said as he snatched the broom away from me, "you drove yesterday it is my turn and it is my broom after all" he said as he got onto the broom.

He reached out his hand and I grabbed it and jumped onto the back of the broom, "hold on tight" he said, "why?" I asked, "just trust me you'll want to hold on" he said and I wrapped my arms around his torso and held on tight, I place my head on his back like I was giving him a big hug.

He then took off and zipped across the water, "bloody hell, why's it going to fast now" I asked holding on even tighter then before, "because it is my broom" he laughed, he then did a 360 spin making are heads just barely touching the water below us.

Then in no time we were back at the mansion, he landed the broom at the docks and we both jumped off.

He turned and faced me and stuck his hand out, "what?" I asked, "your wand" he said, "why?" I asked, "you don't trust me, I came back with you willingly didn't I" I added, "yes, but I can't trust you with your wand, without sure" he said.

"Augg" I said and grabbed my wand out of my pocket and slapped it into his hand, "thank you" he said, "yeah, yeah" I said and rolled my eyes.

He then held my hand and walked me into the mansion, I never really notice the grad living room when you first walk in, maybe it because I had a bag over my head most of the time coming in this entrance.