The Event

Draco punch Mattheo in the face again, instead of answering his question. "Hey, don't touch my brother" Tom yelled and started to get the cuff unattended from the pole, "don't worry Riddle, your next" Draco said looking at Tom.

He then continued to punch Mattheo, until Mattheo eventually fell to the ground then Draco got on top of him and started beating him.

"Why, is he not fighting back?" I asked Tom, because I didn't even see Mattheo throw one punch, "because he is not allowed to" Tom said in a disappointed tone, "what, why not?" I asked.

"He's just not" Tom said, "would you fight back?" I asked him, "yes, that's what he lock me up here" he said and started banging the cuff against the wall.

"Strange" I said, "Malfoy, stop!" Tom yelled, Draco just kept punching him and smashing his head into the ground, until Mattheo was finally knock out cold.

Draco then got up and kick him in the stomach and just looked at him laying on the ground lifeless.

"Come on Reyes you must have a way out" Tom said to me, "well, I do" I said, "good so do it" he said, "if you say so" I said.

I looked at the pole and it was being held together in sections and they were only held together by one bolt, I then started to unscrew the bolt with my fingers, "hurry up, he's coming" Tom said.

"I am trying" I told him and then I got the bolt off, "step back as far as you can" I told him, and so he did.

I then kick the pole a couple times and it eventually became detached from the rest, Tom and I then became unstuck from the pole but, we were still attached together.

"Riddle!" Draco yelled and made his way towards us, "you have to fight with me Reyes" Tom said, "what!" I said, "just do it!" He yelled and Draco then ran right towards us.

He punched Tom right in the face and Tom went to return the favor but, Draco caught his hand and then kicked him in the stomach causing Tom to stumble backwards, taking me with him.

Draco moved towards us and then Tom grabbed me and pull me infront of him, using me as a shield.

"Let me go" I said and tried to move free, "no, he won't hit you like he will hit me" Tom said, I then elbowed Tom in the stomach causing him to let me go and then I turned around and punched him in the face.

"Sorry" I said as I punched him in the face, "Reyes move away" Draco said and so, I did I stepped away from Tom as far as I could and Draco then kicked Tom in the stomach causing Tom to fall to the ground.

He then got on top of him and started pounding his face in, "Malfoy stop" I said, "stay out of this Reyes" he said and continued to punch Tom.

"Draco just stop!" I yelled, he then stopped looked at me and then got off of Tom and unlocked Tom from me.

Draco then locked himself back to me and picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder, and carried me back inside.

"What was that all about?" I asked his as he carried me throw the hallways, "oh, they know" Draco said he sounded still riled up from what just happened.

I didn't say anything else, he just carried me down a bunch of hallways and the we came to a door he opened it, sat me down and unlocked my cuff and closed the door.

I turned around and saw Pansy sitting in a chair by a desk, "welcome to my room" Pansy said, "wow, it's really nice" I said while looking around the room, "thank you I designed it myself" she said.

"So, do you know what Malfoy's problem is?" I asked her, "no, why what happened?" She asked me, "well he took me and the Riddle's out said and cuffed me and Tom to a pole and the beat the living hell out of Mattheo and then Tom" I said, "what?" Pansy said confused, "yeah, and then he carried me here" I told her.