Get That Wand

I was wake but, my eyes couldn't open, I could feel but I couldn't move, I could hear but I couldn't talk, I feel the wind against my skin, and the sun beaming on my back, I'm definitely outside, and who ever is carrying my is running I hear the quick steps and the leave crunching underneath our weight, their breathing heavy, they feel tense as if their trying to hold it together, trying not to have a break down and cry, drop to the floor and cry.

I hear slight breath being taken now, I don't hear the foot steps anymore, I hear another person approach but, keep their distance, they tensed even more I started to hear cries and pleads, "I'm sorry", "I just wanted to be free", "I'll make things right", "I can keep her safe", "you know she is better off with me now", the voice repeated, "you made a big mistake Riddle, I can't forgive that" another voice said, Draco's voice, he's here.

"You would know all about making mistake mate, we've help you fix loades of them" Mattheo argued, "I'm not trying to make things worst, and I'm not asking for forgiveness, just a chance to prove myself" he added, "prove yourself to sneak your way back into our lives and mess things up, maybe get information on us and give it away to Diggory" Draco argued, he's being careful he can't take any chances, not now and maybe not ever again, but maybe that's his problem.

"Can you two stop arguing over me" I mumbled as I regained my balance and stood on my own, "y/n!" Draco said frantic, "I'm so sorry, I didn't..." Draco started but I cut him off, "it okay I understand" I tell him, "are you sure" he said taking a step towards Mattheo and I, Mattheo grabbed my arm pulling me a step backward.

"What" Draco barely breath out, "please y/n tell me your not going with him, tell me your not going to leave me" Draco pleaded, "I'm not leaving you" I told him, Mattheo gripped my arm tighter, as Draco relaxed, "your the one who left me" I said grabbing Mattheo hand, "but I Draco, am going to give you a choice like you didn't do for me" I started, "you can come with us and help, or you can go back and help the others because I know first hand that we all need eachother" I finished, "eachother?" He says shock, "if it was eachother you would come back with me" he said, "no, you stop me for helping get through this, I want to help, and you stop me for helping why?" I asked, "to protect you!" he answers raising his voice, "but me and everyone else has always been in danger, and we always stuck together" I tell him.

He speechless, "do you remember the sleepover in the great hall?" I asked, "how can I forget" he answers, "do you remember the movie?" I asked, "yes" he answers, "do your remember what you told me when the movie ended?" I asked, "where is this going we don't have time!" Mattheo argued trying to pull me away but I fought back, "do you?" I asked, "yes" he says, "how can I forget, that's the moment I know I wanted to do everything together, and be with you for the rest of my life, it's when I knew" he said and paused, "I knew I loved you" he said, I'm blushing, "tell me what you told me" I said trying to ignore the feeling for running up to him and melting in his arms, "I told you that the couple that survived was us" he says, "that's right you and me against the world".

"So come with me, will save the others and they can come" I told him, "I can be you, me and everyone we care about against the world" I tell him, "you care about Riddle after what he did to us?" He asked, "I like to believe that he has changed and I want to give him a second chance like I did with you" I tell Draco, his eyes shooting between Mattheo and I then back to the house, "I trust you y/n" Draco said, "and I don't want to make choices without you anymore, so if you think this will work" he continued, "it will" I answered, "ok, then I'm with out" Draco said.

"And Riddle" Draco said, Mattheo straighten his back to stand tall and confident, "I'll put things in the past if you keep ours there too" Draco said to him reaching out his hand, I don't really know what Draco want to keep in the past with Mattheo I know something's but something tells me there is more to their relationship then I know, "you bet mate" Mattheo answers and grabbed Draco's hand, Draco pulls him close and whispers into his ear, I can't hear what he told him but Mattheo looks scared.

"Okay now that everything is good between us" I said, "we need our wands" I tell Draco, "right" Draco said and started to lead the way, "we're making the unbreakable vow" Mattheo told Draco, "what are you vowing too?" Draco asked, "that I won't ever try to kill or harm anyone that y/n cares about or her, and that I won't betray you guys or go after y/n in a romantic way as long as you two remain together" Mattheo told Draco, it seemed what he was telling Draco didn't sit well with him, "and he can't try and brake us up" I added, "yeah right" Mattheo said and looked at the ground.

We walked for a bit along the tree line beside the electric fence until Draco stopped, "why we stop?" I asked, "shhh" Draco hushed, "what is it?" Mattheo whispered, "Diggory he know about the wands" Draco siad, "what how do you know?" I asked, "look" Draco responded, and a couple yards infront of us was Diggory and a couple of him men knocking on trees and listening, "some one must of cracked" Mattheo said, "no" Draco responded, "we never crack, they must've searched your cell" Draco siad look at Mattheo with regret, "crap" Mattheo mumbled and dropped his head down.

"What going on?" I asked, "I once had a document I was going to take down to the dirt room but thought it was a good idea to wave it infront of Mattheo face where I had the information to his wand" Draco started, "but he got called down to a meeting and I snatched the documents and hide it in the wall" Mattheo added, "I didn't care that he had it because I know he wouldn't making it out if the cell to go and find it" Draco added, "and now I'm out" Mattheo said, "and Diggory found it" I finished.

"Why put my wand with his?" I asked, "I didn't" Draco said, "what?!" Mattheo said shocked but stayed quite, "I'm not thick you think I would put your wand with hers" Draco laughed, "no her's is hiding in only a place she and I can find" Draco siad, I knew exactly what he was talking about, the dirt room, but where in there, there is so many hiding spots, "then why are we going after mine?" Mattheo asked, "because the last spell you used what on y/n" Draco said, "so?" I responded, "so his wand is a tracker to you" Draco siad, "we need to get that wand" Mattheo added.

A/n; that the end of this chapter, (1278 words.)