The Fight 2.0

We found the other and saw that Pansy had Blaise pinned down to the ground, "nice one Pansy" I congratulated her, "thanks you were right" she said, I gave her a smile.

"We should get going now is everyone ready?" Draco asked, "ready" they all said in unison, "then to the courtyard we go" Draco said.

We all walked back out to the broom shead and grabbed our brooms, got on and started to fly to Hogwarts.

On the flight there I was beside Draco and he said, "remember the last in we were in the courtyard?", "Like it was yesterday" I said remembering the good old time and how much I really did want to get back to that.

"it was our first fight" I added, "indeed it was" Draco said, "I totally won that by the way" I said, "no you didn't I think I was the one that had you pinned down the most" Draco said.

"That reminds me" I said, "what?" He asked, "oh, it's probably nothing it was just a thought" I teased, "well now you have to tell me" he demanded, "well during are fight when you have me "pinned down" I looked into your eyes and it looked like you wanted to kiss me" I told him with a chuckle.

"That's because I did" he flat out said, "what?" I said in shock, "yeah" he smirked, "but you hated me" I said, "yes and no, I mean look at all the things that I have done just so I could be with you" he said.

How dose he keep doing this to me I so badly want things to get back to the way they where and he keeps saying things that make me want to keep coming what ever this is or could be between us.

We didn't say much else after that because, we arrived at the courtyard and Harry was already there with all of his fighter's how I found it so funny how confident Harry looked, I know we are going to crush him.

We landed are brooms and walked to meet them but, still keeping our distance.

"These are you fighters" Draco laughed unimpressed, and so did everyone else but me, "you think yours are better then mine that pathetic" Harry scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"So how is this going to work out?" I asked, "well, one at a time my people will take on yours the winner gets to fight again until there is only one person left standing from each side they will then fight and we will then know the winner" Harry explained.

"Let's get this over with already I have better things to do" Draco scoffed, "who's you first fighter Harry?" I asked, "Ginny" he said and pushed her forwards.

"Ginny?" I said shocked, "yes is that a problem" Harry said played on, "no not at all" I said, Ginny then gave me a worried look and I returned it but with a slight smile to show she is okay.

I turned to face my team, "Pansy you can take her" I encouraged her, "are you sure?" She asked, "yes I am positive, she has never been I a fight before you are far more experienced then her" I said, "okay I got this" Pansy said, "you got this girl" I said and patted her back and so did everyone else giving her the courage she needed to do this.

"Pansy will be are first fighter" I said confident, "okay" Harry said, "meet in the middle and on the court of three when I say go you fight, the first one to tap out, give up loses or knock the other person unconscious to win" Harry said.

"Got it" Pansy said and Ginny gave Harry a nod to show she understands, "okay three, two, one and go!" Harry shouted.

The two girls started to go at eachother sharing a few punches between eachother but Pansy's were faster, cleaner and with more power.

The fight must of lasted for about a good 30 minutes until Pansy had Ginny's face in the dirt and Ginny had no more strength or energy left to escape he grasp, Ginny tapped the dirt.