Mistake

Mattheo's POV.

"I'll protect you y/n, I promise" I whispered as her body fell into my grasp, I held up her body.

I looked down and saw Draco still passed out on the ground, I know he won't ever forgive me for shooting him, just like he won't forgive me for trying to kill him and all the other bad things I have done, I've made many mistakes.

I want to make up for them and be a better person, I was blind before.

Blinded by love.

A love I can never have.

Not as long as she and Draco still have feelings for eachother.

Will make that into the vow.

The vow.

I have to get us out of here.

I scoop up y/n bridal style, and start to head for the door when I notice a paper sitting in Draco's hand.

I shouldn't read it, I need to be better.

I pick up the paper and read it.

Most of this I already knew, but I know what Diggory is going through wanting somthing or someone you'll do anything to have it, even if it is a mistake.

I look at the time, 11:55 pm.

Maybe he ment am.

*Bang*

Nope.

He's here.

I can't just leave.

Or can I.

No I can't.

I have to do better.

I carefully set y/n down leaning against the only table in the room and I make my way over to Draco, "wake up mate" I said while shaking him, "come on wake up you'll always told me what to do I need to know what to do" I continued as I tried shaking him awake.

"Draco he's here!" Shouted Tom as he run in to the room and made eye contact with me, "Mattheo want have you done?" He asked in shock, "Tom please you have to understand this isn't all my fault" I tried to explain, "nothing is ever just you fault is it?" He asked in a passive aggressive tone, "Tom we don't have time for this, is there something to wake him up?" I asked, "no" he said and dropped his head to the ground.

I looked around thinking, "gather the others we need to get everyone out"

*Bang*

"The others are already fighting off Diggory's men, I came to get Draco" Tom said, "I don't know what to do" I said in a sadden tone, I've never been in this position before.

"Ugh" Tom huffed, "I'll watch over Draco until he wakes up and I need you to get y/n out of here" he said suddenly looking me in the eyes, "what? Wouldn't Malfoy be mad" I said, "yes but she is safer with you right now then with a knocked out Malfoy" Tom scoffed not wanting to think that anything he said is true.

"Okay, but I don't know how to get out with all of Diggory's men out there" I said as I stood up from Malfoy and walked back over to y/n and tossing her over my shoulder for better mobility.

"Go down the hall and turn left it is charmed to look like there isn't a exit there but there is" Tom told me, "like at platform 9 3/4?" I asked, "exactly" he sighed remembering the time we walked through together as brothers.

"Thank you Tom" I said, "your welcome and don't make me regret this" he added, "I won't I promise, I'll make it up to you and everyone else" I said.

*Bang*

He's almost here, "are you sure you'll be okay?" I asked, "yes you know us" Tom said, "yeah I do" I said and started for the door, "hey, Mattheo?" Tom said before I stepped out, "yeah?" I responded turning around, "I hope you can make it up to us, and be careful out there what ever you do make sure Diggory doesn't get y/n" Tom added, "thanks and I won't let that happen" I said and walked out the door.

I started running down the hall with y/n tossed on my shoulder and when I this the turn I went left, I flinched as I went through the wall, but when I opened my eyes I was outside.

I looked over towards the docks, all of Diggory's men were there, good thing I know a back door, a hidden way out of here the way only Draco and I know.

Draco's POV.

I took a deep breath in as I opened my eyes and shot up off the ground, Tom's here.

"Where is she?" I barked, "she safe" Tom answered, I looked over my shoulder Mattheo's gone, "she better not be with him!" I hissed, "sorry boss, but he's here and she needed to leave" Tom explained calmly, "she wouldn't go with him willingly, she wouldn't leave me" I said, "she didn't boss, she's passed out" Tom explained, that's right.

I shot her.

I feel a wave of regret, I need to get her back, "I'm going after her she's not safe without me" I said to myself, "I told him about the charmed exit" Tom said, "okay, Tom you keep Diggory here as long as you can" I said and got cut off.

*Bang*

"Watch over the others I know where he's going, if he's not stupid" I said pulling my wand out off my pocket and running towards the exit.

I need her.

A/n; that's the end of this chapter, sorry it's a shot one. (921 words).