Those Girls

I was walking down the hallway trying to make my way to the dirt room but, there was so many people in the hallways I couldn't possibly get out of here carrying a full on sword with out being noticed.

I decided to head back to my room and get ready for the day and also I am hoping that Draco left and wasn't waiting for me to come back.

I went back into my room and to no surprise Draco was laying in my bed waiting for me to come back but, to my luck he was sleeping.

So I tipped toed over to my wardrobe to pick out my outfit for the day, I picked out some high waisted black leggings and a green cropped long sleeve shirt.

Looks like this but the top is a darker green^^^

I went to the bathroom and got changed when I walked out I looked over at my bed and Draco was sitting up on the edge of the bed.

"Did I wake you?" I asked, "no" he said not looking at me and looking at the door, "what's wrong?" I asked walking over to him and standing infront of his so he would looked at me.

"It's nothing" he said and dropped his head down, I gently grabbed his chin and lifted up his head so he would look at me, "it's clearly somthing, just tell me" I said, "it's those girls, everything is going so good right now and we have to constantly worry about them" he told me but, I could feel that wasn't the full story to want he was feeling.

"Let's not worry about them right now, besides we could take them if they tried anything" I told him, "your right" he agreed, "now let's go and eat some breakfast" I said and gave him a quick little kiss on the four head so that he wouldn't think badly of me just yet.

We then left my room holding hands and walked down to the kitchen I was only holding his hand to solidify that he won't feel like I hate him I didn't want him getting suspicious, once we got there all are friends were at the table already eating.

"It's about time you two showed up" Pansy laughed, "well were here now" I responded as we went and sat at the table to join them.

We started eating and moments later those girls walked in, "may we join you?" Astoria asked, "if you must" Blaise said, they sat down at the table and joined us eating.

We gave eachother looks of disgust when the three girls weren't looking, we really didn't want them to be there I know they are only still here because, we don't want Harry to know we know about and even know I am with Harry I still didn't like these girls they gave me a bad feeling.

"The girls and I have been thinking" Astoria said, "and" Theo said shoving food in his mouth not wanting to make conversation, "well we are great full for what you all have done for us" Daphne said, "and we have planned somthing special" Millicent added.

"What is it that you planned?" Mattheo asked, "we want to through you a party" Astoria told us, "a party?" Pansy said unimpressed and that's saying alot because Pansy loves party's.