Hogsmeade

I fell asleep, but not long after Ginny is back to being her normal self and to no surprise I was woken up with a pillow whacking me I the back of my head "wake up!" I didn't move "get up!" She yelled in a deep voice but, I didn't move, we had no classes today so I wanted to sleep in, even know it was Monday the school was taking a mental health day or whatever.

I wasn't getting up so, Ginny pushed me out of my bed and quite literally "ahh" I yelled as I hit the floor, "I told you to get up" she said laughing, "gee a little warning next time would be nice" I said standing up, "you still wouldn't of gotten up" she said "yeah, your right" "now get ready we are going to hogsmeade!" She yelled excited.

I have never been to hogsmeade before since this was my first year at Hogwarts, I have never gotten the chance to.

"Who all coming?" I asked "the 6th and 7th years" she answer "all of the house's" I wondered "yes, now get ready" I looked at her and Ginny was all ready, ready to go.

I went to my wardrobe and look inside to find something to wear, I heard that is was cold down there so I wanted to dress for the weather but, still wanted to look presentable.

I finally decided on what I was going to wear light blue high waisted mom jeans, with white shoes and a cropped light blue fluffy sweater.

These pants and shoes^^^

With this sweater^^^

I grabbed the clothing and when to the bathroom to change, I walked of and got Ginny to put my hair in two french braids, going from the top of my head down to the tips of my hair.

"Thank Ginny it looks great" I thanked her "more problem" she smiled and we walked into the common room to meet up with the trio.

"Are you sure you okay to be going out Ginny, I mean you were just kidnapped" Ron said "I am fine Ron if anything I need to leave" she laughed in response, "alright let's get going then" Harry said leading us out of the common room.

We made are way to the courtyard where some of the professor's would be leading the students to hogsmeade.

The memories of what happened in this exact courtyard came rushing back, I was think back to what happened zoning out in my own little world when I was tapped on the shoulder.