Runaway

Mattheo and I now on the run for our lives, Draco Malfoy wanting to kill us both for reasons I don't yet understand all I know is that the two of us cannot stay here, will that effect Hogwarts I believe not I'm a nobody here and have little amount of friends same with Mattheo and so what if a few Slytherin's leave at the beginning of the year no one will care people tend not to like Slytherin anyways so who cares what they do right.

"Where are we going y/n?" Mattheo asked as we ran away from the castle as fast a possible, "well there are two things we need to do before we really leave for good" I told him, "like what?" He asked.

"Well we'll have to go back into the castle" I told him, "and get caught by Malfoy, if you haven't noticed I'm defenceless against him" he said and we can to a stop, "I know that's why where not going to let him find us" I said, "how that?" He asked, "well we need brooms first" I said and we then started to run towards the pitch.

"Hey, y/n?" He said, "yeah?" I responded, "how do you think Malfoy knew to look for us in the Gryffindor common room?" He asked, "he my be thick in the head but, he's not stupid he found Tom with Ginny he just put two and two together" I explained and we approached the broom shead.

"It's locked" I said as I tried to open the door, "watch out" Mattheo said as he moved me to the side he then kicked open the door and grabbed two brooms out, "you could of just used magic" I said, "wheres the fun in that" he laughed and handed me a broom, "where to next gorgeous?" He asked, "so your back to calling me that?" I said.

"I like it, it suits you" he chuckled with a little smile looking me up and down, "don't do that Mattheo" I said and mounted my broom, "like what?" He asked all defensive, "you know" I said and kicked off the ground so I was now hovering above the ground, "why not?" He asked doing the same.

"Draco wants us dead and.... Wait don't tell me you did all of this and still have feelings for the twat" Mattheo said, "were going to Dumbledore's office" I said changing the subject and flying towards the headmasters window, with Mattheo following behind.

I reached the window and pulled it open and climbed inside, "professor Dumbledore?" I said looking around the room for the man, "yes?" He said as he came into my sight, "I have to leave" I told him, "I had a feeling this would happen don't worry, Hogwarts will be fine with out a few Slytherin's" he said with a smile, "umm, okay bye then" I said and headed back out the window to meet Mattheo.

"How'd it go?" He asked, "good I think" I told him, "oh?" He said, "he acted like he knew this was going to happen and the whole thing just felt weird" I said, "he is a weird man" Mattheo reassured, "he is a manipulator" he added, "I'm starting to see that" I said, "but, it's whatever he's not our problem anymore we need to leave" I told him, "where?" He asked.

"I don't know" I responded and just started to fly away from the castle, we where flying over the water near the Slytherin mansion when Mattheo came up beside me, "I have a place we can go" he said, "where?" I asked, "Tom and I's old flat" he told me, "well it's our best option I guess" I agreed and Mattheo lead the way.

We must of been flying for over two hours until we reached a little shack in the middle of nowhere, "there" Mattheo said and pointed down at the old wooden house and started to fly down to it and I followed behind.

We landed our brooms and rested them up against the wall of the house, "you and Tom lived here?" I asked, "sure did" he said proud, "if Tom comes looking for us he know to go here we have discussed this many times" he added, "okay that's good" I responded sound down.

"What's the matter?" He asked, "nothing" I responded looking down at my feet, "is it about what I said?" He asked, "no, not at all if just everything" I told him, "here come inside and I'll make tea and you can tell me everything on you mind" he said and he lead me to the door.