Get The Sword

After awhile of running mixed with some crying I finally made my way to the long hallway that leads to the hatch, I ran down that hallway and at that point my emotions were so numb I couldn't feel anything.

I got to the hatch and with all my strength I pulled it open and jumped in and felt the water below my feet I know I hit the bottom I ran down the tunnel and to the door that was the entrance to the dirt room.

I pulled out the door and looked around and it was right there in the middle of the room in a glass case as if, it was some type of trophy.

I looked around the room for somthing to brake the glass with and I found a hammer sitting on the desk beside the sword table, I picked it up and looked away as I swung the hammer smashing the glass into hundreds of little pieces.

I dropped the hammer on the ground and picked up the sword, I examined it as I looked at the sword the memory hit me after I got shot and Draco had to leave me with Harry how I almost told him I love him.

Good for me I was in too much pain to even say the words and I don't even know if I could ever even say those words to him after what he just out me through.

With the sword in hand I quickly walked out if the dirt room and back into the tunnel the tunnel was pitch black so I couldn't run down it with the sword in my hand I didn't want to accidentally trip and hurt myself.

So I walked down the tunnel but as I was walking I hit something rather large causing me to stumble back a little bit, "y/n what are you doing?" The voice asked and I know exactly who's that voice belonged to and it only confirmed it when they used their wand to light up the tunnel.

"Draco" I said with a sad tone but trying to hold it together, "what are you doing?" He asked aging more angry this time, "leaving" I said and went to walk past him but he pushed me back.

"You know what I am just going to ask you the same question" it said, "what are you doing down here Malfoy?" I asked looking at him in his eyes and tilting my head to the side.

"I don't need to answer to you then again, you where the snake all along" he snapped, "well just so you know you are making it a whole lot easier to do this" I explained, "and to think I told you that I love you" he mumbled, "what did you just say?" I asked even know I heard him but I wanted to hear him say it again.

"You heard me, but it doesn't matter anymore I have found someone better" he said cocky, "yeah, I hope that works out of you" I said sarcastically, "now is all you came down here for was to make me feel even bad or was there something else you want?" I asked.

"To be honest I really don't know why I even came down here" he said sounding confused, "well then if you don't mind I will be leaving" I said and slipped past him.

I climbed up out of the tunnel and started to run down the hall with sword in hand, after many hallways and some time passing I was finally seen the front door.

Just as I reached for the handle I heard my name being called, "y/n!" Pansy yelled stoping me in my tracks, "I am so sorry Pansy but, I can't stay here" I explained, "please y/n stay things will get better, we all care for you" her added, "as do I care for all of you but, I have bigger plans and they can't happen while I am here" I told her.

"Y/n please don't do leave" she begged, "I am sorry and tell the other I will always care for them and I hope to see you all again soon" I said and left leaving everything I once had behind, this was the start of a new chapter hopefully a better start to somthing new.

With sword in hand I grabbed my broom that I left at the front door and I flew over to Hogwarts just to see if Harry would be there.

He was I was almost shocked as to how he would know I was coming because, he definitely didn't stay there after all the days I took me.